Experimental Hot Air Balloon out of control with a 6 year old inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the dude gets what's coming to him, Faking the possible death of your son for publicity is low

fail.jpg

They said they are asking the Feds and FAA to see if more laws were broken too. I am sure a hoax that causes a major airport to shut down operations is pretty major offense. ot sure if the feds/faa have responded though

Here are the charges likely to be filed. MORONS!

Charges have not been filed, but authorities expect to recommend felony charges including conspiracy, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and attempting to influence a public servant, Alderden said. They also plan to recommend a charge of filing a false police report, which is a misdemeanor.

Yeah my wife phoned me and told me this morning, I laughed my ass off. Ef'n weirdos deserve it.

Heene neighbour in media fight

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Uvq-8ji9hU0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Uvq-8ji9hU0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i love how this totally exposes how lame media is. without news pandering the idea that someone was in danger this would never have happened. now oprah or someone will pay big bucks for these peoples story and they'll end up profiting from it all.

Last edited:
Wow what a tough guy, a full nelson while the dudes back is turned. I hope he enjoyed the lumps in return :D

Not to mention I am going to guess that guy was with media and did that knowing that he would be filmed assaulting the guy. The beast was how it was was the neighbor who went to far when he threw some blows after being attacked.

When that yellow coward jumped him from behind not one person said anything, but as soon as the guy in the white shirt got the better of him and threw some punches then they all started screaming like ^^^^^es to protect that idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah mad props to the neighbor. He tried being polite. Then he was assaulted first. If you can get arrested for assault by spitting on someone now a days then I am certain that full nelson was a full on assault. Those news people just think that they can do whatever they want. ****** bags. :rolleyes: More fuel that can be blamed on the idiot family that caused all this ^^^^ to begin with.

From behind. From behind :lol

I think it was from behind. :lol

Not surprisingly, the media has made this whole thing a circus. I don't blame the neighbor for acting the way he did, but there's something about skinny bald guys I don't quite trust.

I love how instead of helping out everyone just carrys on filming when the guy jumps on him. :lol That whole thing was hilarious. :lol

Back