Experimental Hot Air Balloon out of control with a 6 year old inside

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it appears that if they are using crimes scene tape then he is probably dead. The ambulance does not seem to be in a hurry either.

I got Cnn and Fox news on PIP and no one is saying the boys ok, just that he wasn't in the balloon.

In fact the headline on CNN was just "SEARCH FOR MISSING BOY BEGINS"

MSNBC : "SEARCH FOR BOY NOT FOUND IN BALLOON."

lets hope he's just hiding somewhere too afraid he's in big trouble.

There was no basket on that balloon when it landed, so the big question is, was there one to begin with.

Well...
there's only a few options here...
- Got out when the balloon was going up
- Fell down while in mid air :(
- Got out when the balloon was going down... (Didn't seem like)
- He didn't make it...

Not looking good at all..

Are they even 100% sure that the boy was in the balloon at all?

Who knows...

Cathy Davis of the Larimer County Sheriff's Department told reporters the balloon was owned by the boy's parents and tethered behind the family's home. She said two sons were playing outside when the older boy saw the younger one go into a compartment at the bottom of the balloon and fly away.

The good news is most weather balloons are not met to handle/carry a person.

But this is a custom balloon so who knows.

This is hilarious! The father has his own website where he searches for UFOs. They routinely pull their kids out of school so that they can go research magnetic fields. The family was also featured on the show Wife Swap. IMO we just busted the Aliens sending probes our way. The government then created this story for the news to report as to not alarm the public. :lol You can't make this ^^^^ up! :rotfl

Oh and they are reporting that the kid was most likely not on board.

Oh and they are reporting that the kid was most likely not on board.

Well I'm not sure what you guys are watching, but the Sherrif said on TV he was in that balloon, the family is saying they searched the home and he isn't there, and now CNN and Fox say witnesses saw something fall from the balloon.

The news cameras likely didn't get shots of anything until at least 15-20 minutes after the balloon was airborne.

Well I'm not sure what you guys are watching, but the Sherrif said on TV he was in that balloon, the family is saying they searched the home and he isn't there, and now CNN and Fox say witnesses saw something fall from the balloon.

The news cameras likely didn't get shots of anything until at least 15-20 minutes after the balloon was airborne.

I'm not hearing that at all and am watching it right now. They are saying that it couldn't have held a 65 pound person.

Back