Experience ORC at home!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabberjawa

Baggins, James Baggins
Reaction score
Bring The One Ring Celebration home with you!

Two easy steps!

1. Check out a bunch of photos of new LOTR products from the show!

(no more!)2. Get a snazzy Sideshow giftcard! To the first five people who PM me!(no more!)
I easily talked Dusty into letting me give some of these away, so yes, she just loves you all that much.

Gandalf will explain everything you need to know about the gift cards:
gff57ie4.gif

*you are excluded if you are a member of The Shadow and Flame and are getting a card there!

Last edited:
gabberjawa said:
Bring The One Ring Celebration home with you!

Two easy steps!

1. Check out a bunch of photos of new LOTR products from the show!

2. Get a snazzy Sideshow giftcard! To the first five people who PM me!
I easily talked Dusty into letting me give some of these away, so yes, she just loves you all that much.

Gandalf will explain everything you need to know about the gift cards:
gff57ie4.gif

*you are excluded if you are a member of The Shadow and Flame and are getting a card there!

Nice GIF, Chuck :lol

And he's right, I *do* love you all that much :grouphug :rock

We'll have some more photos and a write-up and some podcast sound clips next week. I sweet-talked Andy S into recording a really cool Gollum/Smeagol diolog about the dio into my digital voice recorder... hopefully the sound comes through well in the 'cast! There's also some sound from the Q&A panel that came through.

Nice, nice giveaway. And these aren't the same as the NYCC gift cards, so if you have both, you can use them both. :joy

So nice of you guys to offer all these cards! (There's many more for us S&F-ers, apparently.) And I can't wait to hear that podcast.

Nice pics Chuck! :rock

It doesn't look like there was that big a turnout at this panel. What's wrong with people? Didn't they know Dusty was there?

Back