Expensive Day at my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just though I would post some of my newest pickups. I think you guys will enjoy this. First, I would like to thank mfrancoiii for the great hook-up on these pieces. I really appreciate it. Oh and by the way that is my fiance in the picture... I am really proud of that one. I am amazed that she puts up with me and when you look at this great haul know that they went on her credit card. Happy wedding to me!!!!!!!!!! Oh and when Emma came in last night she actually liked it and said she could not wait to see the MJ statue.

Great stuff!...and welcome too.

my emma should be here today...yep today.....sometime b/n 8-8.....yep.

First of all, congratz on your fiancee. Having someone supporting this crazy hobby of ours is... well priceless! Also congratz on these fine pieces! I bet you'll find a nice place in your home to display them!

wow hammy. your fiance is rather hot with those red eyes! always wanted to date a fiery redhead. :D and she doesn't mind bringing the statues to the bed..very cool! but you better be careful. looks like she may be with you to get to emma's rack. :lol

congrats on the hottie and the hot statues.

I just though I would post some of my newest pickups. I think you guys will enjoy this. First, I would like to thank mfrancoiii for the great hook-up on these pieces. I really appreciate it. Oh and by the way that is my fiance in the picture... I am really proud of that one. I am amazed that she puts up with me and when you look at this great haul know that they went on her credit card. Happy wedding to me!!!!!!!!!! Oh and when Emma came in last night she actually liked it and said she could not wait to see the MJ statue.

btw, the camera's timestamp says 2-5-05. :lol :lol :lol necroposting at it's best. :)

Back