Exorcist Regan McNeil 1:1 Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theokan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my first ever finished paint job I'd like to share with you all. It's Regan from the Exorcist movie. This is a life-cast molded from the original actress's face during filming. The color I used isn't film accurate, I kind of went with what I felt like doing at the time. Anyway without further ado, I bring you our favorite possessed girl from the 70s:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You drop her back off in the dumpster after the movie? :p

Never even made it to the movie. Picked her up and talked a little. Got something to eat on the cheap and then got sick to my stomach at the concept of having to spend anymore time with her. Dropped her off--never saw her again and dont even remember her name. Thanks be to God.:pray:

Thanks for you guys' comments :)

At first I never planned to show her off to the public, so I didn't cared to follow reference or anything and decided to go with more of a cross between "Deadgirl" and "The Ring" kind of look. If I do more later down the road I'll make sure to put an effort in screen accuracy since I know how important that is to people out there.

I bought quite a few life-casts which I plan to paint up some time later. I still have Pinhead (Hellraiser), Arnold Terminator, and a few more others. They're about 20 bucks each so they're really cheap and great for practicing paint work IMO.

Never even made it to the movie. Picked her up and talked a little. Got something to eat on the cheap and then got sick to my stomach at the concept of having to spend anymore time with her. Dropped her off--never saw her again and dont even remember her name. Thanks be to God.:pray:

I had a blind date like that once. Luckily it was dark and I was more familiar with the spot we were meeting at. I saw her before she saw me, and I disappeared into the darkness... never to be heard from again.

I had a blind date like that once. Luckily it was dark and I was more familiar with the spot we were meeting at. I saw her before she saw me, and I disappeared into the darkness... never to be heard from again.

:lol :lol :lol

I dont scare easily but dang its unsettling I couldnt have it in my house but I do like it lol

Nice score. That would be sick to stick that next to somebody when they first wake up

Back