EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the Voyager humans dispensed with yet? Are armoured Hirogen and Undine in the pipeline?
At STLV it looked like they had already near production looking Torres and Neelix.

Did not see any prototypes of alien species from VOY. Could be wrong though… I don’t have Facebook and it sounds like most of EXO-6 updates happen there

Paris goes up for immediate purchase on the 31st if anyone missed out on the pre-order. Part of me wants him to pair with Harry (who I haven’t received yet), but I’m not sure if I’ll get it.

Much like Voyager herself, I feel like it’s going to take Paris 70 years to get to me. I wish i knew where he was heading tho :(

75BFAF2D-4A3A-4E55-B992-E7298215DCFF.png

I don't think that I've yet seen a photo of the head sculpt that has blown me away. There appears to be something off and I'm not sure what feature it is. I'll know soon enough, as it should arrive in the next day or two. (Hopefully...)

I don't think that I've yet seen a photo of the head sculpt that has blown me away. There appears to be something off and I'm not sure what feature it is. I'll know soon enough, as it should arrive in the next day or two. (Hopefully...)

I think you'll like how he presents when you get him, FaF, especially with the group. But I've never had an experience quite like this one before. I'm not saying the likeness is spot on or anything like that (I believe I gave him a mid-level C in that category, and I stand by that), but I've never had a figure who's appearance in person is so difficult to capture in photos. I think I finally got reasonably close, but it took me forever.

I think you'll like how he presents when you get him, FaF, especially with the group. But I've never had an experience quite like this one before. I'm not saying the likeness is spot on or anything like that (I believe I gave him a mid-level C in that category, and I stand by that), but I've never had a figure who's appearance in person is so difficult to capture in photos. I think I finally got reasonably close, but it took me forever.

Thanks, QuiGon! By the way, I was in no way knocking your fantastic photos. I know that he is a hard look to capture. No real standout features, such as Tuvok's ears or Chakotay's tatoo, for example. I just can't put my finger on what may be deflecting the likeness for me. Hopefully he is indeed significantly better in-hand.

Just checked the tracker and he is in route to my town! (That hurricane may have slowed things down somewhat...)

TP arrived just a moment ago and I rushed to check it out.

There were three things that stood out to me:

1. That Voyager uniform is so classy and EXO-6 really does a fantastic job in recreating it all in 1/6th scale.

2. The figure is quite tall. I checked in Google and the actor is listed as 6' 1" tall. As long as all of the Voyager figures are made to the correct scale with each other, I'm fine with how tall he appears.

3. I don't see Tom Paris / Robert Duncan McNeill in the sculpt. I went in with an open mind, expecting to say, "Ha! There he is!" but I just don't see him.

Perhaps it is the paint apps. I just noticed in Knazzer's fantastic photos above that there are some copper highlights in TP's hair and the facial paint apps look quite good, especially with the blue eyes. Mine don't appear to have the extra detailing in that regard.

Here are some award winning photos of my own showing exactly what I see. I even tried playing with the lighting to provide some slight shadows and such, in the hopes of bringing out what I saw.

TP 2.jpg
TP 3.jpg

TP 4.jpg
TP 5.jpg

This is the first figure in the line that I will try to do a paint touch-up on, especially with the hair, which appears as one solid brown color. The eyes will also be addressed. I'm just not thrilled with this figure. He went straight back into the packaging and put away for now.

1. That Voyager uniform is so classy and EXO-6 really does a fantastic job in recreating it all in 1/6th scale.

2. The figure is quite tall. I checked in Google and the actor is listed as 6' 1" tall. As long as all of the Voyager figures are made to the correct scale with each other, I'm fine with how tall he appears.

3. I don't see Tom Paris / Robert Duncan McNeill in the sculpt. I went in with an open mind, expecting to say, "Ha! There he is!" but I just don't see him.

Perhaps it is the paint apps. I just noticed in Knazzer's fantastic photos above that there are some copper highlights in TP's hair and the facial paint apps look quite good, especially with the blue eyes. Mine don't appear to have the extra detailing in that regard.

Here are some award winning photos of my own showing exactly what I see. I even tried playing with the lighting to provide some slight shadows and such, in the hopes of bringing out what I saw.

View attachment 659871View attachment 659872
View attachment 659873View attachment 659874

This is the first figure in the line that I will try to do a paint touch-up on, especially with the hair, which appears as one solid brown color. The eyes will also be addressed. I'm just not thrilled with this figure. He went straight back into the packaging and put away for now.
I think your 3rd picture there looks pretty good to me in terms of likeness. The rest do seem a bit off the mark though to me. RDM has one of those faces without a lot of distinctive detail to draw your eye to... I dunno, he's evidently a hard one to nail.

Thanks for sharing them!

View attachment 659871View attachment 659872
View attachment 659873View attachment 659874

But do you see Neil Patrick Harris!

I think your 3rd picture there looks pretty good to me in terms of likeness. The rest do seem a bit off the mark though to me. RDM has one of those faces without a lot of distinctive detail to draw your eye to... I dunno, he's evidently a hard one to nail.

Thanks for sharing them!

But do you see Neil Patrick Harris!

The 2nd and 3rd photos possibly do come the closest to RDM (not NPH) :lol

I've mentioned it several times that his is a difficult face to capture. As for the 2nd and 3rd photos, I think it is because his face possibly looks less round or puffy. Also, the eyes on mine are not as crystal blue as in Knazzer's pics.

Here is a closeup of the sculpt. Hair is one solid brown color. Eye decals are a not as blue nor detailed but thank goodness, they are looking in the same direction...

tp face.jpg

I'll try to add some touches to the paint and see if that helps.

Tom is definitely taller than Chakotay. I know that for sure because I always found it funny when Chakotay had to give him a dress-down for misbehaviour and had to look up while doing so. Kinda undermires the authority? ;)

And Robert Beltran is not small either. They all were very tall guys in Voyager!

Back