EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Data looks like he will be a knock out… TNG and TWOK I think is where I’m going to be concentrating my collection on - I had been thinking about DS9 but that could easily get out of hand wanting to go beyond the core poster crew.

Locutus going back on pre-order with Exo-6 direct today at 9AM PST for those who missed out (though he’s been available through distribution).

I hope one day there will be characters from the Original Series that appeared in The Next Generation such as Scotty, Admiral McCoy and Ambassador Spock.

I think someone here had said that TNG Picard was going up for PO around the time of Season 3 of ST: Picard. We’re a few days away from the premiere, any more news on this?

Did Nanjin mention if we would be getting standard uniform TNG Picard, or is the Darmok jacket going to be the only representative for this series? Would prefer the former tbh, unless there are plans for a release similar to Sisko.

Its not been confirmed for sure either way but the way Najin has suggested it the figure may come with both outfits however unlike for example the First Contact figure or even Sisko where you would change the jacket for the vest or even the undershirt that costume would need to change the lower half of the costume including I believe the boots as the standard uniform used different boots to the Darmok costume which like the pants were the same as the Monster Maroon uniforms.

Well I hope the standard uniform is included in the offering, it would be an odd omission if it wasn’t. I’d be 100% fine if they dropped the jacket to keep things simple.

Its possible that like Sisko we might see this in some sort of essential vs standard version where we have a basic version with one costume and a few accessories and then a version with the second outfit and additional accessories.

If I gauge most people correctly the essential would the regular duty uniform and then the essential comes with the Darmok one as well - if he does it this way I hope the standard comes with the Darmok outfit on the figure like the Sisko figure had the zip up undershirt - I'd be very tempted then to pick up both versions so I never have to worry about changing the costume over.

TNG is where I am planning on going all in on the poster crew if possible so this would let me put Picard in the duty uniform with his crew, fingers crossed in the Enterprise-D Captains chair, and then the Darmok version on the shelf with my Captains collection.

Hopefully if everything is on track we will get an idea within the next week / couple of weeks (around the premier of season 3 gives some wiggle room and thats if he's ready and signed off).

I really think they need to consider the Hot Toys hype approach and have a preview/preorder of a character from Picard S3 around the beginning/end of the season. Same when SNW comes back.

I'm honestly only interested in a Picard in his standard uniform. The other outfit always seemed way too casual for the character, especially on the bridge or when meeting with alien diplomats. Which is probably why it got gradually phased out.

Last edited:
I'm honestly only interested in a Picard in his standard uniform. The other outfit always seemed way too casual for the character, especially on the bridge or when meeting with alien diplomats. Which is probably why it got gradually phased out.
I get what your saying there, though Picard’s secondary outfit is more professional than Kirk’s famous green wrap around. My favourite Captain specific alternate uniform is definitely the bomber jacket Kirk wore in V and Scotty wore in III/IV.

With Picard though, I thought the same as you that it was phased out - I’m most of the way into a season 7 rewatch and I’m surprised how often he wore it this season.

I hope that the standard uniform is included.

I know that for many collectors, it may not be an option, but if it isn't included, I still have my QMX Picard figure in the standard uniform. I just don't know who well it would fit in with the other command red uniformed figures.

I wonder if they'll specifically do the "Darmok" version, or the updated version that he wore after that? The Darmok one had leather-like shoulders, whereas the later versions the shoulder material more closely matched the rest of the jacket.

I wonder if they'll specifically do the "Darmok" version, or the updated version that he wore after that? The Darmok one had leather-like shoulders, whereas the later versions the shoulder material more closely matched the rest of the jacket.
The proto didn’t have the leather look, probably for the best in terms of longevity.

1675983671959.png

I think someone here had said that TNG Picard was going up for PO around the time of Season 3 of ST: Picard. We’re a few days away from the premiere, any more news on this?

a few days ago he said the hope was to do something by the end of the season, or something like that.

edit: just saw he's considering moving the release up on a post showing cast photos of Picard 3

So who knows, I guess.

Last edited:
Back