EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No WAY! The tease said EXO's "Most Impressive Release Yet". This Spock proto looks great, but most impressive yet? NO! NT has been saying for months that Kruge and Kahn are so intricately detailed that some outsourcing will likely be required. That's not Spock....

KRUGE!

Where did this Spock photo come from? I don't see it on any of the EXO sites or media venues 🤷‍♂️

Oh, nevermind....found it.

Until this weekend passes without a Kruge preorder I’m still assuming (hoping) it’s Kruge.

Background could simply have been reused in the Spock photo and mean nothing.

Wow. Those are really bad. I'm very surprised by EXO-6's drop in quality. Museum grade? Toy grade more like.

For me, Spock is the strongest, La'an is meh, the rest are terrible. What happened? I wouldn't even recognise Una without context.

The sculpts need a rethink, IMO. Costumes look passable.

On the bright side, the Facebook crowd are loving them.

We’ll see tomorrow but part of me wouldn’t be surprised if the Ethan Peck Spock will be the announcement. If that’s it.. meh.

We’ll see tomorrow but part of me wouldn’t be surprised if the Ethan Peck Spock will be the announcement. If that’s it.. meh.
Since that background has been used for both Kruge (Genesis planet) and Spock (Vulcan) teasers, I wouldn't be surprised if it were used again for Ceti Alpha V or even the Founders' homeworld. For all we know, the preorder could be Khan or even Odo (was supposed to go up for preorder last month according to the May 30th newsletter). I could honestly see any one of them (except SNW Spock) being the "most impressive release yet." The main standard release accessory for the Odo figure seems to be a second non-articulated Odo molded in clear and painted to approximate his semi-liquid state. I consider that pretty damn impressive, but we'll know soon enough.

SNW is not the property or the series I was looking forward to or intend to collect.

That said , I don’t even think the figures look good.

I think these are just teasers, similar to the "Picard" show crew teasers that we saw a month or two ago. Having "5" pre-orders floating out there, I would like to see the release schedule get a little bit more active.

IMG_2769.jpeg

From Facebook. Looks to be VOY and SNW featured prominently. Can’t really see the other display behind the SNW one on the right but looks like Locutus, Kruge, Picard, some Khan figures.

Last edited:
Wow. Those are really bad. I'm very surprised by EXO-6's drop in quality. Museum grade? Toy grade more like.

For me, Spock is the strongest, La'an is meh, the rest are terrible. What happened? I wouldn't even recognise Una without context.

The sculpts need a rethink, IMO. Costumes look passable.

On the bright side, the Facebook crowd are loving them.

I'm hoping some of these were simply rushed out for the event, because (head-sculpt wise) at least 3 of them need some major rework, and "number one" is more like "number two" (actually reminds me of Claudia Christian from Babylon 5 !)
Thanks to everyone that posted pics - very much appreciated :hi5:

1691025025457.png

Last edited:
Back