EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could also be Kruge, with that being the Genesis Planet from the end of the movie. It's an equally ambitious figure, and he was due to go up for preorder soon.
Yeah, that would make more sense. Ceti Alpha 5 was a more desert/orange planet. I wasn't sure.

Darn. Want Khan!

This should end the speculation…

IMG_3768.jpeg

The shot I just posted above (that no one has apparently discovered yet) is one of the shots EXO published of one of the prototypes, and as you can see (circled part), they are using the exact same background image in the current tease.

It's Kruge.....case closed

Kruge, Khan, whatever. Those are two of my favorite prototypes I've seen. Give me something to pre-order already it's been Mirror Sulu-years!

The shot I just posted above (that no one has apparently discovered yet) is one of the shots EXO published of one of the prototypes, and as you can see (circled part), they are using the exact same background image in the current tease.

It's Kruge.....case closed
Where do I collect my prize? 😁

It certainly could be Kruge but we did get that TWOK teaser video highlighting a “Summer 2023” release and it is now August 1st. Either way, the announcement won’t disappoint.

Back