EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I missed some drama yesterday. This question isn't meant to stir that up. It's a serious question. Are we going to see any EXO-6 product previews at SDCC, or can I stop checking? Thanks.

Sounds like they are going to be at the Star Trek con instead of SDCC now. Not sure that was the original plan.
The original plan had been for both, as well as Sideshow Con, apparently, but it seems like Nanjin didn't make the proper arrangements for San Diego and Sideshow Con. Although Sideshow Con has been a complete mess (who could have predicted that?), so for all we know there are figures sitting in Thousand Oaks that never got shown.

I think I missed some drama yesterday. This question isn't meant to stir that up. It's a serious question. Are we going to see any EXO-6 product previews at SDCC, or can I stop checking? Thanks.
Here's what Nanjin has been posting
I feel really stupid. Haven't felt this stupid for a long long time. Trek panels aren't going to debute our new product line.

Instead of making a big bang, we are making a mew like a small cat.

Data will help me figure out how to debut or make announcement for our next surprise. Love screwing up people's expectations. Not related to Vegas 😉

This will be shocking when people only expecting a rabbit can jump out from my hat. 😊

The original plan had been for both, as well as Sideshow Con, apparently, but it seems like Nanjin didn't make the proper arrangements for San Diego and Sideshow Con. Although Sideshow Con has been a complete mess (who could have predicted that?), so for all we know there are figures sitting in Thousand Oaks that never got shown.
Not to sideline the thread but what is Sideshow’s Con issue?

Not to sideline the thread but what is Sideshow’s Con issue?
Did you watch the podium shows? The first one had significant sound and video issues. The second podium show was done from a desk without ever going to the podiums or showing anything physically-just photos. The third podium show was seven minutes long. And the fourth was sixteen minutes long.

Did you watch the podium shows? The first one had significant sound and video issues. The second podium show was done from a desk without ever going to the podiums or showing anything physically-just photos. The third podium show was seven minutes long. And the fourth was sixteen minutes long.
No I had not seen that. Yikes.

Without red vines this company is falling apart
Careful. Nanjin might think you're talking about EXO-6 instead of Sideshow. Next thing you know, he'll forget about Kool-Aid and every other post will be about Red Vines and how they are "100% NOT falling apart."

I'm not sure where to ask this question, so I will just put it here:

How long does Sideshow keep a figure on your Wait List. Do they every let you know that it just ain't happening?

I'm not sure where to ask this question, so I will just put it here:

How long does Sideshow keep a figure on your Wait List. Do they every let you know that it just ain't happening?
Do you mean your "Wish" list? If so, I've got items in my wish list that have long sold out. I do recommend that if you want a sold out item, keep it on the wish list, as I've been notified of an item being found and put back on sale and I was able to purchase it.

Do you mean your "Wish" list? If so, I've got items in my wish list that have long sold out. I do recommend that if you want a sold out item, keep it on the wish list, as I've been notified of an item being found and put back on sale and I was able to purchase it.
No, I mean Waitlist.
ST TMP Kirk.jpg

When I missed FC Picard, I was on waitlist for about 7-8 months, Igot it in the end with Sideshow. It was the same with FC Data 🥴

Ah, ok. I don't know if Sideshow sends a notification if the item that you placed on waitlist will convert. I have a feeling that they don't.
If it converts, you get an email that "Your waitlisted item is available to order." You have to be kind of quick, because other people get that email, as well.

Thanks for clarifying that, S. Griffin!
This is the exact wording, btw:
Congratulations!​
You have the opportunity to purchase your waitlisted product, ____________________ from ___________ for a limited time! Act quickly as quantities are limited for this item. Fulfillment is on a first come, first served basis, and a piece is not guaranteed.​

The subject line of the mail should be Waitlist Opportunity for ________________

Back