EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1k maybe you can get the turbolift door section. A lot more than a 1k to look impressive. Domestic shipping will be in the hundreds, imagine international. Just molds will need about 2000 lb of raw steel.

Trek can't match with the Wars Fandom. Just be happy we have figures. Trek just doesn't have the fans to support anything that is too good.....
View attachment 577871
View attachment 577872
If there was good TNG STL files out there like TOS people could 3D print some

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-050147_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429-050147_Gallery.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
If there was good TNG STL files out there like TOS people could 3D print some
Yes, and material will cost you thousand for a 1/6 scale version. Just one section, entire bridge will be 10k+

General Trek fans can never have anything that good. We are about 1% of SW market. We just don't have the market to support anything good and expensive. Accept it. It is a fact.

Yes, and material will cost you thousand for a 1/6 scale version. Just one section, entire bridge will be 10k+

General Trek fans can never have anything that good. We are about 1% of SW market. We just don't have the market to support anything good and expensive. Accept it. It is a fact.
I like the bridge representation through the Captain's Chair as you've done for FC - screen accurate and highly detailed, I'm content if we're limited to that setup plus any special releases such as the regeneration alcove.

If an Enterprise D chair is in the cards, I'd be all for it.

I don't know if you seen the USB Warp Core charger but it looks pretty cool for what it is, obviously not very detailed, but maybe an idea for another special accessory for engineering.

1652984334511.png

Last edited:
I'm grateful just to be getting some of these captains chairs. They must have very different production requirements and a whole different style of engineering from the many 1/6 figures and outfits Nanjin is also constantly working on.

If the holodeck arch gets made, that's probably as much diorama as I can handle anyway, haha.

Pleas explain. Did you make it yourself ? What materials ? I think it’s pretty impressive and if you can do that you can manage the rest of the bridge .
I 3D printed that from a file from 3Dwarehouse. Guy name Razor made a 3D rendering of the whole set diagram from Journey to Babel. I consider it a gold mine for TOS. Sadly no one has done one for the other shows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-174307_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519-174307_Twitter.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200419_182545.jpg
    20200419_182545.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190908_151644.jpg
    20190908_151644.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 0

I know exactly what you mean. Even Art Asylum couldn’t complete their NX-01 bridge for their 6 inch figures. No helm. 😢

I 3D printed that from a file from 3Dwarehouse. Guy name Razor made a 3D rendering of the whole set diagram from Journey to Babel. I consider it a gold mine for TOS. Sadly no one has done one for the other shows
Now, that is super impressive. Nice work on all the detailing. Must take up a good chunk of space!

I like the bridge representation through the Captain's Chair as you've done for FC - screen accurate and highly detailed, I'm content if we're limited to that setup plus any special releases such as the regeneration alcove.

If an Enterprise D chair is in the cards, I'd be all for it.

I don't know if you seen the USB Warp Core charger but it looks pretty cool for what it is, obviously not very detailed, but maybe an idea for another special accessory for engineering.

View attachment 577954
I have a 3 feet tall one in my China office.

Now, that is super impressive. Nice work on all the detailing. Must take up a good chunk of space!
Yeah that bridge hung in my garage for months. I just put it an upstarts room recently

Attachments

• 20220420_173912.jpg
    20220420_173912.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 0
Where are you guys getting the idea that someone besides Tuvok or 7 are coming next for Voyager?

A movie bridge chair, rear gantry to stand additional crew, and backdrop, should be enough for posing purposes but I would move to a bigger house if a bridge set became available.

Strange New Worlds is so far very good in my opinion. I’ve watched the first two episodes. It’s much more in line with what I expect a Star Trek show to be than either Discovery or Picard.

Back