EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t see one.
My guess is they wanted to do a “soft opening” and make sure everything was up and running before the email. I bet we see one soon.
I am over the moon this went up today. Made a hard week a lot easier.

I see Sisko is up for P.O. Was an advance email not sent for this one?
I was going to ask the same thing. I’m personally not interested in Sisko, but I thought I was on the mailing list and I haven’t gotten an advanced email. This may become a concern in the future.

Is official:

EX (the cheaper one, non Standard/sub-standard release) Captain Benjamin Sisko EX (Essentials Version) NON REFUNDABLE PRE-ORDE

SX (our standard release): Captain Benjamin Sisko SX (Standard Version) NON REFUNDABLE PRE-ORDER

Again, we are not a normal company. Employees are also not like normal people, some have missing arms, legs, eyes, or couldn't even speak. The company is also led by an abnormal person, me. Please don't see us as normal people. We aren't.

We are NOT a 1/6 company. We are a 1/6 scale Star Trek Figure company. Please distinguish the differences. 😉

Time to start a new thread under DS9? Or when Sisko deliver?

Pre-ordered Sisko!! Thanks to those who commented here - I saw those comments and immediately went to the EXO-6 site and placed my pre-order. Of course the email alerting me of the pre-order being open came in after I ordered lol. In my excitement I accidentally ordered the EX first, then had to place an order for the SX. Not sure if I can cancel the EX and get my deposit back, if not, then I guess I'll have two Siskos.

I think standard and deluxe edition naming would make more sense, but whatever I'm just happy you DS9 folks are getting your first figure. Enjoy!

Pre-ordered Sisko!! Thanks to those who commented here - I saw those comments and immediately went to the EXO-6 site and placed my pre-order. Of course the email alerting me of the pre-order being open came in after I ordered lol. In my excitement I accidentally ordered the EX first, then had to place an order for the SX. Not sure if I can cancel the EX and get my deposit back, if not, then I guess I'll have two Siskos.
Get the two and sell one. It will go easily...

WHOO! Collecting the Voyager crew is my priority, but I certainly can’t pass up all of DS9 either.

While I’m certain Nanjin would prefer us to revel and celebrate in the Sisko preorder, I can’t stop thinking about what comes next!

Quark was an absolute standout in Chicago (and I’m glad he’ll likely arrive in time to prep the bar and swindle Harry Kim before Voyager takes off), but who’s to follow? O’Brien keeps the lights running while Odo handles the riffraff. We all love Jadzia and Worf, but it’s not really DS9 without Major Kira running around fists first!

Of course, I’m personally waiting for the announcement of an SX edition of Morn.

Back