EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missing TMP is not end of the day. There will be TOS, twok, ST3 and ST6

Missing FC Picard and or Data is ok, because there will be TNG.

For the collector of TMP and FC figures, it will be the end of the day, unfortunately. Personally, missing TNG Picard only to have the opportunity to pick up ST: Picard instead is not an option for me.

Another example is that for a TOS Kirk collector, TWOK or any subsequent Kirk would not be a viable option, either.

This is going to get ugly when the scalper community learns about these figures.

This is going to be a definite issue, without a doubt.

There are going to be a lot of upset collectors who missed out to these scalpers but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to thwart them.

I understand and the fact this is not a pre sale but the figures will be ready to ship is going to really shake up the 1/6 collecting world. It is such a radically different approach and showcases the creative and out of the box thinking of Nanjin. I just wish you all the best and hope it doesn’t backfire.
Sounds good. But TMP was more like I had no choice due to the circumstances. Backfire is the risk I have to take all the time when I have to face discontinuing 1/6 Trek from time to time.

This may be an incomplete list:

TOS Kirk, Spock, McCoy
WOK Kirk, Spock, McCoy
Kelvin Universe Kirk and Spock
TOS Captain's Chair (no electronics)

And everything just keeps getting better...
Do you have photos of these? I would love to see them here as would others, I'm sure.

Missed TMP isn't a problem, having twok Spock is still good if not better.
Studio Session-1218-2.jpg

Missing TMP is not end of the day. There will be TOS, twok, ST3 and ST6

Missing FC Picard and or Data is ok, because there will be TNG.
Missing TMP will be the end for me: TMP Mego 3 3/4 inch Spock was my first Star Trek merch ever, and TMP was my first Star Trek experience (drive in cinema with my parents). Not having these two on the shelf will be a gaping hole that can't be filled with TWOK, TSFS or anything else.
Hopefully I can get them from Exo-6, but if it's 200% scalper markup or nothing I'm out entirely.

Nanjin - will there be a limit on the number people can buy? Or will scalpers be allowed to buy multiples to resell?

Missing TMP will be the end for me: TMP Mego 3 3/4 inch Spock was my first Star Trek merch ever, and TMP was my first Star Trek experience (drive in cinema with my parents). Not having these two on the shelf will be a gaping hole that can't be filled with TWOK, TSFS or anything else.
Hopefully I can get them from Exo-6, but if it's 200% scalper markup or nothing I'm out entirely.

Nanjin - will there be a limit on the number people can buy? Or will scalpers be allowed to buy multiples to resell?
Existing wholesalers will have allotment. New one won't have any. Limited (hope we can) yo one set per customer.

Is only April, worry about it in May.

I’m curious, what was before QMX?
Nanjin sold figures privately through a label called DS Studios. Basically, the figures were handmade and few in number. I have the TWOK Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. They are beautiful pieces that will stay with me even after I buy the EXO-6 versions. He also did the Kelvin timeline Kirk and Spock (I had them for awhile). I cannot recall if there were others. I have seen even earlier versions of his figures, but I do not know if they ever reached the market.

Nanjin Tam

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 21 hrs ·

Kruge is nobody in 1/6 and even might be mistaken as Kingsman instead of Klingon. But in Trek 1/6, Kruge is magnificent.

Kruge is finalizing its prototyping.

I am 100% sure our production will look a lot better then this prototype. Is a sure thing.
😊

View attachment 572532
He was definitely one of the surprises from last weekend that I’m most excited about… I need to TOS Klingon collection; Kruge, Chang, Gorkon… maybe a Colonel Worf and to top it off an Errand of Mercy Kor!

Existing wholesalers will have allotment. New one won't have any. Limited (hope we can) yo one set per customer.

Is only April, worry about it in May.
So TMP is not EXO-6 direct only ? Sideshow and others will have multiples ?

I normally order from Planet Action Figures in the UK but QMX screwed them on Sulu. :-( I only managed to get onethanks to Nanjin.

I will just have to pray to the Great Bird of the Galaxy that there are enough to go around

I skipped out on Picard and Data- I’m a maybe on the upcoming Borg Queen- but I would absolutely love to have FC Zefram Cochrane in his long coat and silly hat, with his music shard.

Although, If Nanjin wants to release a 1/6th cockpit of the Phoenix with enough seats to include Riker and Geordi… just give me enough notice so I can start saving up!

Back