EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expectations have gone supernova 2 days in-a-row. Now there is so much new gold out there in the 1/6th scale cosmos!

Just crazy with all the reveals. So much that I want. I’ll have to see what all is feasible and how rapid pace we get these. Part of me wishes the pace from last year would keep up or just go up slightly as that was very manageable.

Is this “everything “ or is there more to come tomorrow ?
Most of the franchise female characters are still conspicuously missing .

The likeness on the TMP figures is wild. They look so good I'm almost tempted, even though I really want to focus on TNG figures..

Is the away winter coat exclusive to McCoy ?
I’m going to guess there will be one available to both Kirk and McCoy as they were both seen wearing one in the film.

Whether this will be standard to the release or a part of the more accessory heavier tier of figure that Nanjin has mentioned a few times (standard vs basic figure package) will be answered I’m sure in the coming months.

has anyone seen any idea of release for the WoK trio? The only one with a plaque I seem to have spotted in a photo is for Kirk saying 2023.

Edit: McCoy is shown as being a late 2022, I can’t see anything on any of the Spock photos but I would assume he will be first, then the good Doctor followed by Kirk from the looks of it.

A few more shots and angles that I don't think have been posted here yet.

Gotta say Pike is another one where I just don't see the likeness at all. I really hope that one gets refined some more before release.

277803419_136615455551050_3084404812587448132_n.jpg

FP1bucBX0AIUX_l.jpg

FP1burfXsAUR3J1.jpg

Does anyone know what will go on preorder/sale this week vs. later in the year ? From the comments here I’m getting nervous that my finger will not be on the trigger when the opportunity to pull it on the characters I’m interested in.

Beautiful. ... just absolutely beautiful.

"Werry good sir"
"Brings a tear to me eye"
I know they said it sarcastically, but i mean it... all those figures bring me lots of joy. If I could give Nanjin a bro hug for these figs I would. ... he can have my money (and my Bud Light... for those that remember that commerical)

Last edited:
Back