EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Thank you Nanjin for this. A dream come true.

2. Instant Pre-Orders for me, no questions:
a) TMP Kirk and Spock (bring on Bones!)
b) Picard in the Darmok jacket
c) TOS Spock

3. Dress Uniform Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Pike in the chair - AMAZING. I wanted to stick with regular uniform TOS, but this set is a complete scene from the show, it's growing on me...

4. Riker and LaForge: I need to see the heads from more angles. I desperately want to instantly pre-order them and complete a TNG crew set, but as it stands, I might just be going with a select few from that crew instead.

The Riker comments today speak for themselves. I think his face needs to be sculpted to look less gaunt, more rounded (puffier?) in the cheeks and jowls and a less aquiline nose.
EXORiker.png

With La Forge, I think his chin needs to be increased in size, needs to be fleshier, not flattened off.
LaForgeExo6.png

Last edited:
Regarding the set colours versus on-screen colours... Which is actually going to production?

Regarding the set colours versus on-screen colours... Which is actually going to production?
Both are. We get a choice as to which version we want to buy.

For me, I'll probably go with the set colors for TOS, but screen color for TNG as that burgundy has always seemed way too dark and too different from how I remember them looking.

Wow -- impressive explosion of Star Trek goodness. I wish other companies would take a lesson here. The sheer number of figures is mind-blowing!!!

Has anyone complied a full list? :slap of course you guys have....

I was all in on those TNG figures before I saw the pics, but now I dunno... I really dislike the Riker head, and think Geordi's a bit of a miss too.. but I love, love, love the unis on them. so much better than QMX, it's sick. Set color all the way... Part of me is just disappointed, the other part is holding out hope that if I do get them, they'll look much better in hand. I dunno what to do now.. we'll probably never see 1/6 TNG for many many years if at all after Exo, and that thought makes me want to get them... I'm so conflicted.

Seven of Nine and Tuvok look awesome.. that's a definite buy for me.

Must have complete TWOK crew... must...

More than I ever expected to see today. And more tomorrow?! I'm on a limited budget. Ill have to make some tough choices. I think everything looks good except Riker. Maybe we need more picks of him? I'm definitely getting WOK Spock and Khan, 7, Tuvok, Geordi, Locutus and maybe TMP Kirk. I'm torn on Darmok Picard because the basic one maybe better.

Just how many figures are going up for preorder this week? Hopefully no more than 4. My wallet is gonna feel it.

How close are we to regular Sulu? Mirror is gorgeous but I want an standard one.

I think I heard Nanjin say he can makes bodies down to a height of 5' 6", which means new Sulu (and Chekov) should be perfect.

(I cut old Sulu's generic body down to size).

Mirror Sulu looks very good, better than Mirror Spock, but I want to stick to the most nostalgic prime uniforms for figures.

I love everything. I want to bring up the idea of subscriptions again for the hardcore collector. What will it take to just be signed up as an EXO-6 Admiralty supporter and get one of everything without having to worry about missing preorder windows? I don’t like playing marketing games. I hate having to watch my email for limited time windows and be a victim of constant FOMO. In return I won’t quibble over shoes or chins or cheeks and give a vote of trust and confidence to Mr Tam’s dedication, eye for detail, and a belief that they are making the best possible Trek product for the time. Can we get a program of upfronting a big chunk of pre-order earnest money? When things are ready to ship, 20% comes out of the program fee and we get billed the additional 80% plus shipping. What needs to be done to make this or something similar happen?

I was all in on those TNG figures before I saw the pics, but now I dunno... I really dislike the Riker head, and think Geordi's a bit of a miss too.. but I love, love, love the unis on them. so much better than QMX, it's sick. Set color all the way... Part of me is just disappointed, the other part is holding out hope that if I do get them, they'll look much better in hand. I dunno what to do now.. we'll probably never see 1/6 TNG for many many years if at all after Exo, and that thought makes me want to get them... I'm so conflicted.

Seven of Nine and Tuvok look awesome.. that's a definite buy for me.

Must have complete TWOK crew... must...
Nanjin has admitted that the prototype head sculpts are somewhat inferior on purpose in order for people to be wowed by the better production versions, not to mention they ALWAYS look better in-hand. These TNG figures here are early prototypes, so there ya go. The production versions will be amazing.

Everything looks really good! I'm iffy on Khan's hair, but I don't like rooted hair in general.

My big question is if we'll be able to get Picard in the regular uniform too. Much as I love Darmok, I'm not much into the jacket look. Maybe that figure could include a swappable top, like the First Contact jacket?

Back