EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be happy with a great new gold uniform Kirk, some Kelvin figures, maybe some Klingons.

Picard from Picard, maybe a SNW Pike or Spock.

I am curious as to what approvals a likeness goes through. It's been mentioned Scott Bakula wanted shorter hair for Archer, do all living actors have likeness approval? In several cases the actor is no longer with us, and may not have any children. I believe Deforest Kelley had no children, Susan Oliver (Vina) never married and had no children. I'm sure there are many other instances like these. Is EXO-6 free to do their own interpretation in cases like these?

Everything looks soo good. The only ones I’m not feeling are Riker and Geordi…the sculpts look almost the same as the ones from QMX teased a few years back..

Exo 6 vs QmX Riker prototype.
IMG_20220408_181200.jpg

I hope EXO-6 Riker sculpt gets more accurate for production version. I'm loving the better fit of the TNG uniform -- much better than the TNG Picard from QMx.

Yeah I gotta say when it comes to Riker and Geordi I still greatly prefer the QMX sculpts. I'm not seeing the likeness at all on the new ones.

That Mirror Sulu though is absolute perfection.

Agree. Riker sculpt and Khan hair look like the most glaring misses. Everything else looks pretty good on first glance.

Locutus, Seven and DSC Pike all look phenomenal there.

I really want to like Quark, but I'm just not feeling the likeness at the moment and the proportions seem a bit off (needs a bigger head maybe?)

Also not sure about TWOK Spock yet, but that may just be due to the washed out lighting...

Very pleasantly surprised to see the Cage figures, along with Kirk, Spock and McCoy in their dress uniforms. I know they were hinted at, but I didn't actually expect to see protos of them so soon.

The DSC figures look fantastic too.

Back