EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMP was about 3 friends who went seperate ways in persuit of their own ventures after the 5 years mission and joined again on Ms Enterprise. Ent changed too.

Because I never consisered TMP uniforms as standard so what theme would truely represent TMP? The appearances when they return to Enterprise.
Admiral Kirk in his two-color uniform, bearded Bee-Gees medallion McCoy and robed Spock sounds perfect for TMP.

Last edited:
The best scene of TMP Admiral Kirk. Just like when I saw my daughters graduated from colleges after years of separation.

How can EXO-6 not document this moment?

I would take this opportunity to let you know. We nailed this expression.

The second Best Kirk sculpt.in the world has landed.

Debut on Youtube through 3rd party within a week.

You guys better start worrying what to collect. Lots of happy faces, and equally lots of disappointments or regrets.

I suffered for the sake of 1/6 trek many years already, time for you to take over.
View attachment 569690
I simply cannot wait to see this!!

I personally love TMP and feel that it’s quite underrated. I realize it’s slower paced, but it’s a good story. Love the aspects of the crew coming back together after a long absence, and to me the whole aspect of V’Ger is about as Star Trek as you get.
I feel the same as you about TMP. Definitely looking forward to seeing the Director's Cut.

I personally love TMP and feel that it’s quite underrated. I realize it’s slower paced, but it’s a good story. Love the aspects of the crew coming back together after a long absence, and to me the whole aspect of V’Ger is about as Star Trek as you get.
I think Paramount tried to imitate 2001... I only hated the flyby (modelers loved it).

I simply cannot wait to see this!!
Those want another Kirk and forgo this version will regret if they are Kirk fans. 99.9999%. You can judge that on your own, and production grade will be better than the debuting sample.

Now the Bad News.... he was a gap filler.... which means.... limited.

Some people will be pissed.

We had to produce something during those times. We couldn't sit around. We had no other choice.

I have warned you. TMP collectors watch out. May the best man able to collect this amazing Admiral Kirk.

The best scene of TMP Admiral Kirk. Just like when I saw my daughters graduated from colleges after years of separation.

You guys better start worrying what to collect. Lots of happy faces, and equally lots of disappointments or regrets.

I suffered for the sake of 1/6 trek many years already, time for you to take over.
View attachment 569690
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!

I better not miss out! This is the TMP Kirk version that I've requested for the longest time!

By gap filler, how scary limited is he going to be? Definitely don’t want to miss out and have to pay eBay or love with regret but sometimes with work it is hard to be online right at 1:00.
Not like regular presale, in which we know the production quantities. we do a best guess with fillers than deduct 20-30% so we are in a sure sold out position. We won't have room to store them more than 4 weeks (we do everything at their minimum so we can keep the cost down; not able to have plan B) They have to leave the warehouse asap.

I think people will start thinking I am doing sales talk. Best for you to check them out and.decide for yourself.

I am doing a lot of things that normal business people won't do. I just hope friends can realize this and collect what they really want for own collection and won't miss out.

There won't be another company picking up Trek and go this deep. 1/6 Trek is a once in a life time collection. We all know this is true.

Good sculpt or not, The Motion Picture is a terrible film. I will wait for TWOK and beyond versions.
See, I beg to differ there. Thrown in with a bunch of other movies you could say it wasn't that great. But good or bad, I believe it to be the closest to what Gene envisioned for Trek when he pitched the series. Of course, scientific curiosity and underlying themes don't sell a lot of tickets, hence TWOK with phasers firing

Nanjin, will the gap fillers only be available at from EXO or will they also be available at places like bbts? Granted I would rather buy from you direct but if they are going to be sold there as well it could give us a second chance if EXO sells out before we can get one ordered.

See, I beg to differ there. Thrown in with a bunch of other movies you could say it wasn't that great. But good or bad, I believe it to be the closest to what Gene envisioned for Trek when he pitched the series. Of course, scientific curiosity and underlying themes don't sell a lot of tickets, hence TWOK with phasers firing
While TWOK is my favorite and TMP may be my least favorite there a lot of things in TMP that I felt had potential and that I liked. The biggest issue I had when I saw it was the pacing of the film. The story line felt very Trek to me and I appreciated it but as a kid of the 80s and 90s most of the SciFi movies I had seen including ST 2 & 3, which I had seen first were much faster paced. With all that said I still really liked the Voyager reveal when I first saw it. I did not see that coming. I appreciate it more now that I am older but I don’t think I have seen it in about 20 years.

Nanjin, will the gap fillers only be available at from EXO or will they also be available at places like bbts? Granted I would rather buy from you direct but if they are going to be sold there as well it could give us a second chance if EXO sells out before we can get one ordered.
I'd like to know too, I haven't had any luck on the EXO-6 site, all of the figures I bought were through Sideshow and BBTS

In my opinion, and I know I'm not alone here, Trek was at its best when Gene wasn't involved at all. OK he created the characters, but writers like Nicholas Meyer, Harve Bennett, Michael Piller and Ronald D. Moore made it the best it ever was.

Gene had great ideas, but those ideas worked best when fleshed out by other people. The Motion Picture feels like a failed pilot for a better series. Wrath of Khan showed what's really possible when all the right elements fall into place.

I'm looking forward to the reveals next week, but I grew up on TNG. These teasers seem to be all over the place and I hope it doesn't get forgotten about.

I need to see that crew and uniforms in sixth scale.

View attachment 569690
I can’t wait to order this. This is one of my my favorite Trek uniforms and Kirk will always be my favorite Trek character.

Right now I have a custom Kirk wearing the old Mego version of this uniform so this will be quite an upgrade.

I have to ask: If this will be the 2nd best Kirk sculpt in the world, what will be the best Kirk sculpt?

Very respectfully, now I’m starting to feel a little disillusioned. I rearranged and refocused quite a bit to get able to collect this line and now with Seven being really limited and now Kirk….ug. If these become impossible to secure and it keeps happening, not sure if it’s worth the disappointment. I’m not asking for a endless production but….Feeling exceedingly deflated now. This is not me being pissed off but sad. Just my opinion anyway - probably not worth much.

Back