EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this really cool interview with a marketing lady from Exo6 on YouTube if anybody is interested. Good listen so far.☺

Nanjin, I think you’ve already answered this a while back but are there plans to release the TNG crew in the FC uniforms?
I can actually offer options for tng and fc uniforms if the buyers don't mind the age differences especially for the Troi and Crusher, plus their hairdos.

To me is like making Hamburger with or without pickles, and choices of American or Swiss cheese. The process is the same.

I can actually offer options for tng and fc uniforms if the buyers don't mind the age differences especially for the Troi and Crusher, plus their hairdos.

To me is like making Hamburger with or without pickles, and choices of American or Swiss cheese. The process is the same.

I would be in for that for sure!

Interested!

I'm interested in this.

Are there similar options for TOS (1st, 2nd, 3rd season)?

I think Troi at least would have to have different head sculpts for TNG and FC, her hair is too different.

for Crusher I wouldn’t really mind, I can’t even remember what she looks like in FC.

DFC2F518-F993-41D1-8829-AC70F85EF2FB.jpeg

No!!!!! My tracking number says USPS delivered it but it never came! Argh!!! What makes matters worse is I have to head out of town so if they delivered it to a neighbor and they bring it to my house it will end up sitting outside in the FL heat and rain for days and if the post office screwed up and marked delivered but didn’t deliver it then it could end up being the same situation or it could end up sitting in the hot mail locker for days. Not a happy camper at the moment. This in on way reflects on EXO. It just reflects very poorly on USPS and of course my wife just told me our washing machine broke. What a start to the weekend. Lol.

I think Troi at least would have to have different head sculpts for TNG and FC, her hair is too different.

for Crusher I wouldn’t really mind, I can’t even remember what she looks like in FC.
Yup. That's why it will be demand driven. FC troi and crushers are a lot easier to make.

You could get your money’s worth out of a TNG Troi sculpt though, with burgundy, purple, and regular (S7) uniforms!

Back