EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Excited about the pre-order going up in 10hrs. My Data went through my local toy pimp (as I did not know any better) but future orders will be direct hope it will help to keep it going

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Excited about the pre-order going up in 10hrs. My Data went through my local toy pimp (as I did not know any better) but future orders will be direct hope it will help to keep it going

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

Is there a list somewhere which other shops have these for sale? Should I (from Germany) buy directly with lots of shipping costs, or try to find a nearer one? I sure don't want to miss out when my time comes.

He?s up at BBTS $190 2dc7e2b7-add6-48c0-b807-60b5c51787e4.jpg

Yes. Got him there just in case he sells out to fast at EXO before I can get an order in.

I really hope neck stains are not an issue on this one. The QMX figure is one of my favorites but I have to position him in such a way to minimize the neck stains.

I haven't got an invoice yet and don't see an option to pay off the whole thing on the website, so I'm getting nervous now about what the shipping might be...

If it's too crazy I might have to consider ordering Picard from somewhere else like Timewalker.

The website FAQ has always stated that international shipping is a flat rate of US$25.

I'm pretty happy with the sculpt on this, although it's still a much more grim and angry looking expression than I'd prefer for Picard (although granted he had some pretty intense moments in FC).

Hopefully the Captains version will have a slightly warmer expression though that shows his more charming side.

700fccf7-3618-4e2a-93c7-139e49381e86.jpg

faf7d2db-e610-4ad8-8dea-ffd8d5397f94.jpg

17fb3e56-21d9-4922-a74c-5df0eca1fa7a.jpg

e677257f-8d32-446e-8d8d-7340aa319055.jpg

There was supposed to be some information this morning at 8am Eastern Time according to EXO-6’s Facebook page. So far though no updates. Kind of odd. Also a tad disappointed that again this Picard is $189. I thought Nanjin had told us these figures were going to run around $169 mostly.

The posing in this picture is odd. His right arm and hand is posed like it’s supposed to be holding something but isn’t. :lol Also the background is the Enterprise D and not the E.
faf7d2db-e610-4ad8-8dea-ffd8d5397f94.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he's trying to tap his combadge in that pic? Speaking of which, Nanjin should really include one combadge-tapping hand for all the TNG era figures, since it would be another cool way to pose them.

Maybe he's trying to tap his combadge in that pic? Speaking of which, Nanjin should really include one combadge-tapping hand for all the TNG era figures, since it would be another cool way to pose them.
I considered that after I posted. Could be. A more relaxed had with a combadge tapping finger would be a good idea.

I was going to pass on this, but he just looks too awesome, so I ordered! My question is, does the jacket actually open/unzip at the front? I?d like to display him with he jacket open and the vest underneath.

Back