EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He had so many different skin tones because of different settings. In TNG, Data was like pale white, but actually Data was as gold as Sutra or F8 in Star Trek Picard. I don't think anyone of you can accept a gold Data. FC was kind of gold but the color grading of the movie washed out some the Gold color but not as much as in TV.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Data looks perfect, IMO. Exactly like he appeared in FC. I am looking forward to the final figure big time!

He had so many different skin tones because of different settings. In TNG, Data was like pale white, but actually Data was as gold as Sutra or F8 in Star Trek Picard. I don't think anyone of you can accept a gold Data. FC was kind of gold but the color grading of the movie washed out some the Gold color but not as much as in TV.

True, he's never really been an actual gold. I just meant that the color appears more accurate to how he appeared on screen.... whatever color that might happen to be. :D

Just another month and Data will be beaming aboard!

The pale color captures his skin tone best. Keep in mind that as items are miniaturized or scaled down, the colors should be lightened in order to remain to scale. It is well known in the scale model community.

This first contact Picard chair...will any of the QMX figures be able to sit in it?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

This first contact Picard chair...will any of the QMX figures be able to sit in it?

No, absolutely not. The chair will come with a binding legal document that prevents QMX figures from sitting on EXO-6 chairs.

In all seriousness though I would think QMX figures could work. I believe the scale is pretty much the same.

No, absolutely not. The chair will come with a binding legal document that prevents QMX figures from sitting on EXO-6 chairs.

In all seriousness though I would think QMX figures could work. I believe the scale is pretty much the same.
[emoji16].

I plan on putting several figures in it, should I pull the trigger on it.

[emoji16].

I plan on putting several figures in it, should I pull the trigger on it.

If you are talking about TOS chair, get it. I am not going to make this chair in near future.

If you are talking about TOS chair, get it. I am not going to make this chair in near future.

I was actually talking about buying the first contact chair to use for my QMX AND Exo 6 upcoming ones.

I was actually talking about buying the first contact chair to use for my QMX AND Exo 6 upcoming ones.

Wait till we put the chair up then decide. Hopefully before the end of Picard pre-sale. Definitely 1701-E would be more comfortable than 1701's.

I am shooting for a chair Replica not a model.

I’m glad I was able to score the QMX Captain’s Chair. Especially because I got it for so cheap. Great piece and a great price for it.

I haven't got an invoice yet and don't see an option to pay off the whole thing on the website, so I'm getting nervous now about what the shipping might be...

If it's too crazy I might have to consider ordering Picard from somewhere else like Timewalker.

Shipping is what it is. Came to $25 for me. About the same as Sideshow. Difference being that Sideshow is a larger company who should be able to get a better rate to pass along to their customers.

Back