EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will invoice when FC Data is ready to ship. Delivery date still falls within 2nd Quarter 2021 time frame.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I was just responding to the other poster. Technically second quarter isn’t until like the end of June.

Just received an email with the following great news:

first contact chair.jpg

EXO-6 announces a new accessory for First Contact Picard: Captain's Chair.

"I'm about to commit a direct violation of our orders. Those of you who wish to object, you do so now," Star Trek: First Contact (1996) - Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard.

Along with First Contact Picard, we are releasing a 1:6 scale captain's chair. The Chair will arrive in the 3rd Quarter of 2021. More information on Pre-Orders soon..

Eh not gonna lie- it’s cool, but that particular chair doesn’t stand out a ton to me. The Enterprise D chair on the other hand I would be more interested in. I’ll see how it’s priced. Likely to get it, but it isn’t a lock for me yet.

Curious how the chair will be priced. The QMX TOS one was $130 with lights and sounds. The First Contact chair is more simplistic in design and seems smaller, so I would think it will be priced lower.

Awesome announcement! Definitely want the chair and the captain. I am actually fine if there are no working electronics though. If that saves some in cost I can live without it since 99% I wouldn’t have the lights on anyway.

Awesome announcement! Definitely want the chair and the captain. I am actually fine if there are no working electronics though. If that saves some in cost I can live without it since 99% I wouldn?t have the lights on anyway.

Yeah normally I'm a huge sucker for lightup features, but I don't really see much need for it here. The TOS chair had a bunch of blinky lights on top so clearly needed that feature a lot more.

This is all my fault. When I was almost finished with my scratch-built TOS captain's chair, QMX announced their version. I just finished 3D printing a TNG captain's chair-now EXO-6 has announced a captain's chair. I guess it's not from the TNG series, so my reasoning is not completely valid. It's hard to see from the pictures, but it looks to be different from the TNG series one? A captain needs their chair in Star Trek.

Tom

This is all my fault. When I was almost finished with my scratch-built TOS captain's chair, QMX announced their version. I just finished 3D printing a TNG captain's chair-now EXO-6 has announced a captain's chair. I guess it's not from the TNG series, so my reasoning is not completely valid. It's hard to see from the pictures, but it looks to be different from the TNG series one? A captain needs their chair in Star Trek.

Tom
I am using actual designation [emoji38]

We are doing Enterprise E Captain's chair, very different from the D's.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I assume the chair will be all plastic? Hard to imagine this having any pleather like we saw in the TOS chair, given all the separate little segments.

And have to admit I never noticed the purple lights at the bottom. Guess it would be kinda cool to see that lit up in a 1/6 version.

392df05f556cf63f7fc4f25fd81a3071.jpg

Back