EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The third one is my favorite. That's the one I think of when referring to green wrap tunic.

The third one is the version that EXO-6 is making, so we are good on that one. That it probably the most iconic green wrap, and I'll be picking him up for sure, but I'd LOVE a S1 version as a complement to the S2 one. I'd pick up both versions separately if offered. But if we only get S2 version I will love it too.

I still not able to find ways to make Tribbles in 1/6 scale.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

"There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it's just a matter of finding it." -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I kid. I will be 100% okay whether or not Kirk comes with troubles.

Most of the show, Captain Kirk wore his usual "gold" tunic but a few times, he wore what seemed to be a green wrap tunic. It looked pretty dashing but Shatner wasn't a fan. When asked about the alternate uniform in an interview, Shatner said it was too tight, adding, "It was a little embarrassing after lunch to have that tight green thing on you?the more drape, the better." Of course, there are some who have accused Shatner of wearing a corset but we haven't found anything definitive...yet. (Source: The Geek Twins)

Some of the female characters of the TOS crew had lovely waists (like the Playboy Bunnies) and therefore wore waist cinchers. You can see it in S3 (Uhura, Romaine, Chapel).

Can anyone with Photoshop skills make this look normal?
FB_IMG_1619284612305.jpg

That Picard is looking good. Hopefully official pics aren't too far off.

Also putting in my request for Chakotay again! My second favorite crew right after TNG.

Nanjin, I still wasn't charged for the remaining balance for my preorder of Data. I paid the deposit via PayPal. Should I be concerned?

I think he said the figure will be ready by the end of the second quarter. So we have a bit yet before being worried. Also this is EXO-6’s first release so I’m cutting them slack on delivery. Hopefully it’s pretty soon though. I expected to be charged by the end of this month as that was the original expectation.

I think he said the figure will be ready by the end of the second quarter. So we have a bit yet before being worried. Also this is EXO-6?s first release so I?m cutting them slack on delivery. Hopefully it?s pretty soon though. I expected to be charged by the end of this month as that was the original expectation.
We will invoice when FC Data is ready to ship. Delivery date still falls within 2nd Quarter 2021 time frame.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Back