EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Nanjin was to make just one Jeffrey Combs character in 1/6 I honestly don't know whether I would vote for Shran or Weyoun.

Either would be a day 1 order though as the actor was such a big part of Star Trek that he deserves a place on any Star Trek 1/6 shelf (even if it were Brunt!)
I wanted to punch Weyoun even now [emoji16] He was good on those 2 characters

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I'd be up for Teri Hatcher as B.G. Robinson from "The Outrageous Okona."

Teri-Hatcher-as-B-G-Robinson-TNG-The-Outrageous-Okona-6.jpg

For me the main thing that makes the early TNG uniforms look odd is the lack of a collar. I’m sure that’s what a lot of people find off about them. Just so used to seeing collars on Starfleet uniforms or an undershirt of some type. Otherwise I don’t mind how they look. I actually kind of like the extra department stripe in the upper black shoulder section.

As I'm binging DS9 and Voyager, I now want Gul Dukat and I get why people want Chakotay. Both characters are better than I thought.

There is a season 2 episode of DS9 where Chief O'Brian and Dr. Bashir are trapped and O'Brian is dying and the two have an intimate conversation about life and love interests and they become real friends. I heard that increases as the series goes on. It's already one of my favorite episodes. I hope we can get a Bashir and O'Brian 2 pack!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Yep :hi5:

I especially would like to have aliens like Darmok and Kingons.

And just last night I saw (again) the Stargate episode with Saul Rubinek. That was a sad episode. I also remember him in The Most Toys. Another good TNG episode.

While some of the following are not necessarily "minor" roles, I would love the following:

- Paul Winfield from "Darmok". One of my favorite episodes of all ST series.

- Christopher Plummer as Chang in "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country". A must-have figure!

- Clint Howard as Balok in TOS "The Corbomite Maneuver."

- Christopher Lloyd as Commander Kruge.

- Kelsey Grammer as Captain Morgan Bateson.

- Saul Rubinek as Kivas Fajo in the TNG episode "The Most Toys". Another great episode, especially the ending.

- Matt Frewer as Berlinghoff Rasmussen in the TNG episode "A Matter of Time".

Nanjin, would you be open to offering a S1 version of Kirk's green wraparound tunic as an optional extra with the S2 green wraparound Kirk release? I just love the S1 version.

Nanjin, would you be open to offering a S1 version of Kirk's green wraparound tunic as an optional extra with the S2 green wraparound Kirk release? I just love the S1 version.
Kirk looked different in S1, and he was slimmer. I have both S1 and S2 colors and patterns. I will decide which one is more appropriate for the release. Color options are easy to implement but not different cuttings. Will do whatever I can to ?document? Trek characters in 1/6 form.

(Eat your heart out! I get to keep ALL protos [emoji4]. Saying this as a Trek dude)

I love that S1 wraparound, but if I can only have one it would definitely be the final S2 version since it featured in so many episodes and because it really fits that lighter and more relaxed version of the character that I've always preferred.

kirwrapshi6~01.jpg

While some of the following are not necessarily "minor" roles, I would love the following:

- Paul Winfield from "Darmok". One of my favorite episodes of all ST series.

- Christopher Plummer as Chang in "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country". A must-have figure!

- Clint Howard as Balok in TOS "The Corbomite Maneuver."

- Christopher Lloyd as Commander Kruge.

- Kelsey Grammer as Captain Morgan Bateson.

- Saul Rubinek as Kivas Fajo in the TNG episode "The Most Toys". Another great episode, especially the ending.

- Matt Frewer as Berlinghoff Rasmussen in the TNG episode "A Matter of Time".

As far as memorable guest actors go, I'd love to have a Terry O'Quinn as Admiral Pressman, since he was so damn good in that episode and probably the best of the "Evil Admirals".

Great lists.

I also want to throw out Brad Dourif from his Voyager stint.

Nanjin - Thanks for sharing that story and that proto photo. I was under the impression MacFarlane made Orville because he loves Trek. I would think he would be on board assuming he wasn?t one of those who rejects action figures generally.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

I love that S1 wraparound, but if I can only have one it would definitely be the final S2 version since it featured in so many episodes and because it really fits that lighter and more relaxed version of the character that I've always preferred.

View attachment 511526
He didn't look slimmer in this pic [emoji28]

BTW, it was because Kirk's ever changing shape, and his requests of dry cleaning before filming every episode (shrunk whatever he worn on a weekly basis)

Interesting penchant, the S1 tunic fabric looked kind of rigid though. But could be a nice complement to the S2 wraparound.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

He didn't look slimmer in this pic [emoji28]

BTW, it was because Kirk's ever changing shape, and his requests of dry cleaning before filming every episode (shrunk whatever he worn on a weekly basis)

Nanjin, on your Captains' series announcement we can clearly see the S2 wraparound. So keep on doing this one.

If there is a choice to make I'd take S2, definitely.

The third one is my favorite. That's the one I think of when referring to green wrap tunic.
Third one is my favorite too. I like the added black trim around the neck/collar area. The first one has a uniqueness to it too though with the rank braids on the shoulders instead of on the wrists.

Back