EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope EXO-6 offers new versions of TOS and their corresponding movie versions. I would love to have the originals next to the ?naval? reds.
The fabric is called Maroon wool elaatique, 22 Oz.

Again, there will be disturbance in this sector again.

Original monster maroon is orange color. I am sure some will start complaining. While through screen we more or less saw Red Dahila. Total different hue because of the movies' color grading.

I am sure Maroon is NOT what you call red.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Again, there will be disturbance in this ... I am sure Maroon is NOT what you call red.

Sounds good to me! Im personally not one to quibble over the minutia.

And Happy Leonard Nimoy Day!
s-l400.jpg

With all the EXO-6 news and excitement brewing .. I have to say I'm looking forward to another shot at TOS Scotty and a possible movie version too. I'm holding out hope for those movie uniforms to be offered for all the favs.
View attachment 509367View attachment 509368

We definitely need a better looking TOS Scotty than QMx did. I mean, Spock looks quite ok in the QMx version, however Kirk, McCoy and Scott (and Sulu) need to become better action figures, with better head sculpts and proper bodies!

We definitely need a better looking TOS Scotty than QMx did. I mean, Spock looks quite ok in the QMx version, however Kirk, McCoy and Scott (and Sulu) need to become better action figures, with better head sculpts and proper bodies!

Well, I don?t have a problem with most of those. I think Scotty was pretty spot on, but your mileage may vary. And I freaking love that one of the hand sculpts shows the missing finger. Hopefully new Scotty will have the same kind of detail.

Well, I don?t have a problem with most of those. I think Scotty was pretty spot on, but your mileage may vary. And I freaking love that one of the hand sculpts shows the missing finger. Hopefully new Scotty will have the same kind of detail.

If new Scotty'll have all his fingers, well, cut it...

I can?t imagine them missing that detail on any Scotty - though I?m not sure if I could have only the one Mr Scott whether it would be TOS, TSFS ?Captain? of Engineering or the VH/FF/UC engineers vest Mr Scott I?d really want (oh to have that actual problem to have to decide upon - maybe one day!)

I can?t imagine them missing that detail on any Scotty - though I?m not sure if I could have only the one Mr Scott whether it would be TOS, TSFS ?Captain? of Engineering or the VH/FF/UC engineers vest Mr Scott I?d really want (oh to have that actual problem to have to decide upon - maybe one day!)

I agree, the next few months/years are going to be exciting for Trek collecting.

Original monster maroon is orange color. I am sure some will start complaining. While through screen we more or less saw Red Dahila. Total different hue because of the movies' color grading.

Orange-red tunics for TWOK crew sounds fine to me. I like that you go with the set-accurate fabric colors, like you did with Kirk's TOS avocado green tunic. That is the kind of detail accuracy I love about your figures.

I'll be fine with whatever you choose. Please bring us Wrath of Khan figures!

I wonder if the Scotty release will be missing part of his finger. They hid it most the time through camera angles, but you can see it really well in the Trouble with Tribbles when he's holding them.

I wonder if the Scotty release will be missing part of his finger. They hid it most the time through camera angles, but you can see it really well in the Trouble with Tribbles when he's holding them.

I really hope they can do the extra hand missing the finger. That was a super nice touch to the QMX one.

"Captain's Log, stardate 50893.5. The moment I have dreaded for nearly six years has finally arrived. The Borg, our most lethal enemy, have begun an invasion of the Federation, and this time, there may be no stopping them."

:borg

Back