EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what time zone EXO-6 is based out of. If it’s Hong Kong it’s already past the 1st. Kind of thought we might see something by this morning.

Yeah, I see shortly after I posted the site is now live. Only a Star Trek collectibles coming soon banner though. A bit disappointing. I thought at the least we would see a reveal and possibly even a pre-order or an announcement of a date for a pre-order. I get this is a start up, but the way today was teased made it seem like we would get something more.

Unless Kirk is where they’re starting again. I will say that it is pretty cool that EXO-6 is aiming for a $160 price point. Makes you wonder how much mark up other companies put on their figures. I’m sure there are various factors, but if a start up company can release figures at $160 and if they’re similar in quality to the QMX releases that’s pretty impressive.

[url=https://imgbb.com/] [/URL]

Judging from the pic on Nanjin's website we see a line of Kirks with a heavy belly. QMX 2.0 Kirk had already a not too realistic body, when exo-6 Kirk will be appearing with that prominent belly..., then .........
(If it`d be showing a QMx assembly line it`d be a copyright violation).

I got a welcome e-mail from them. It doesn't have any pre-order information, so I replied to see if they'd give me an approximate date.
No harm in trying.

Yeah, I see shortly after I posted the site is now live. Only a Star Trek collectibles coming soon banner though. A bit disappointing. I thought at the least we would see a reveal and possibly even a pre-order or an announcement of a date for a pre-order. I get this is a start up, but the way today was teased made it seem like we would get something more.

Did anyone really expect anything different.

Mr Tam is good at teasing, but the delivery is always a bit laboured.

Less talk more action would be better or the momentum and hype he has tried to build may dissipate.

Did anyone really expect anything different.

Mr Tam is good at teasing, but the delivery is always a bit laboured.

Less talk more action would be better or the momentum and hype he has tried to build may dissipate.
I expected something beyond just the site going live I guess. Maybe some images of figures or teases. I guess if the Kirk shown is something being worked on that’s something, but other than maybe being slightly reworked that isn’t anything new.

Just to be official:

EXO-6 has ALL Star Trek 1/6 scale worldwide license except Prodigy.

Entire year of releases have already been planned (except one still giving me headaches), and production has begun since Sept.

Figures will have their correct height proportions, males have 7 and female as 3 variations and configurations.

I am in business now. I will have some constraints on public areas.

Although I have the final say at work, I am focusing on development and production and leave the rest to capable people.

2021 is 55 years old. Is time to really celebrate Star Trek.

EXO-6 logo is so Star Trek, isn't it? There were some design that even looked like enterprise [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Excited to see where this is going. New figures and potentially upgrade parts for the last batch of QMX figures purchased. Will we get TWOK or TNG figures that have been teased before or start out maybe with a captain from each series? I'm good either way. And if that $160 price point is the case for all the figures, well that would bump up some figures from iffy to definitely.

Just to be official:

EXO-6 has ALL Star Trek 1/6 scale worldwide license except Prodigy.

Entire year of releases have already been planned (except one still giving me headaches), and production has begun since Sept.

Figures will have their correct height proportions, males have 7 and female as 3 variations and configurations.

I am in business now. I will have some constraints on public areas.

Although I have the final say at work, I am focusing on development and production and leave the rest to capable people.

2021 is 55 years old. Is time to really celebrate Star Trek.

EXO-6 logo is so Star Trek, isn't it? There were some design that even looked like enterprise [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Great news! I hope Uhura is an early release........

So if QMx doesn't have the license anymore, is anyone going to tell the distributors like sideshow to cancel their preorders or will they hold the PO deposits hostage forever?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back