EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm a little nervous about that. The first sculpt was absolutely spot-on and the best Picard yet, so I can only hope this new version works just as well...

I do like that we're getting his fully Borgified look though.
It looks outstanding from this angle and the other angle that Nanjin showed a photo of on Facebook. Thing is, I never liked the "phase 2" Borg stuff on Locutus's head, and even though it wouldn't be accurate at all, would prefer a "phase 1" head to put on the armored body.

Yeah I'm a little nervous about that. The first sculpt was absolutely spot-on and the best Picard yet, so I can only hope this new version works just as well...

I do like that we're getting his fully Borgified look though.
It’s hard to tell by just one picture, but the fully borgified sculp does look better than Proto-TNG Darmok Picard and resembles Stewart more accurately.

It looks outstanding from this angle and the other angle that Nanjin showed a photo of on Facebook. Thing is, I never liked the "phase 2" Borg stuff on Locutus's head, and even though it wouldn't be accurate at all, would prefer a "phase 1" head to put on the armored body.
It would have been good if we had the “phase 1” look that had a magnet inside in order to attach the “phase 2” section instead of x2 separate sculpts? Just a thought 🤔

It would have been good if we had the “phase 1” look that had a magnet inside in order to attach the “phase 2” section instead of x2 separate sculpts? Just a thought 🤔
Yep, and removable shoulder/chest armor and a swappable hand. I think Nanjin said on Facebook that even just the second head would have raised the price a lot on Locutus, but being able to have both looks (or all three or four) would have been really awesome.

Yep, and removable shoulder/chest armor and a swappable hand. I think Nanjin said on Facebook that even just the second head would have raised the price a lot on Locutus, but being able to have both looks (or all three or four) would have been really awesome.
I really like these suggestions. I favour his facial look during the dramatic “big reveal” when the away team first find him on the cube and later with that cryptic exchange with Riker right before the cliffhanger but I also favour his full armour look on the body itself. The flexibility to add/remove pieces would be next level.

Either way, these pictures look fantastic and this piece is an instant pre-order.

I really like these suggestions. I favour his facial look during the dramatic “big reveal” when the away team first find him on the cube and later with that cryptic exchange with Riker right before the cliffhanger but I also favour his full armour look on the body itself. The flexibility to add/remove pieces would be next level.
This was technically doable with the old Diamond Select Locutus from Art Asylum, but that was a 7 1/2 inch figure. Since Nanjin was talking about the price getting out of hand with the inclusion extra head, I assume more swappable parts would put the Exo-6 Locutus in the price range of a Hot Toys DX, and probably not one of the cheaper ones.

Either way, these pictures look fantastic and this piece is an instant pre-order.
Yeah it would have been great to have that option since it's the more iconic look, but if we can only have one and he's going to be wearing the full Borg outfit anyway (instead of just the black turtleneck from the cliffhanger), then I'd rather we get the fully Borgified head as well to be consistent.

Last edited:
Yeah it would have been great to have that option since it's the more iconic look, but if we can only have one and he's going to be wearing the full Borg outfit anyway (instead of just the black turtleneck from the cliffhanger), then I'd rather we get the fully Borgified head as well to be consistent.
They are different. Good to have both but only the Wars people can have such a thing.... we can't.

Everyone needs to buy a Locutus to prove @nanjin wrong 😜.

I'd buy a second FC Locutus in a second. So not a separate additional headsculpt but a complete new figure.

Or, what if FC Locutus came as an extensibility kit that you could buy separately. I'm sure that would be an industry first and I'm also sure all people who will purchase BOBW Locutus would buy such a set. Is that something to be considered @nanjin ?

He's got a whole different outfit in FC so I think it would have to be a whole new figure. And I think we'll be lucky just to get one Locutus.
A second figure would be great. I'd buy it in a second. I'm thinking of a display with 3 borg alcoves. 7 of 9 in the middle, and each version of Locutus on her sides. Wouldn't that be beyond awesome?

If I were going to do that display for me it would be Seven flanked by Locutus and Hugh.

My mind is spinning to who this instant release figure is going to be… despite the production limit I think Nanjin said Seven was still going to be an order and wait release… my thoughts right now are jumping to either TMP Spock or maybe Pike from Discovery.

I know we keep comparing this to Star Wars releases but is anyone else in the same boat as me where even after a drop of figure announcements and teases at Celebration the hype for figures show at Mission Chicago massively out performed on the hype scale and that was even just with the early teases Nanjin had for us never mind the full set of reveals?

BoBW or FC Locutus are must haves for me; would buy both versions in a heart beat.

I’d love to see the Borg Queen in the centre of a display, with Locutus, Seven, FC Data, and a Drone or two. Alcoves all lit up in the background.
I forgot about the Borg Queen, she will be a surprise drop I suspect.

I know we keep comparing this to Star Wars releases but is anyone else in the same boat as me where even after a drop of figure announcements and teases at Celebration the hype for figures show at Mission Chicago massively out performed on the hype scale and that was even just with the early teases Nanjin had for us never mind the full set of reveals?
Yes I’d agree, in general EXO’s gained a wider audience as more people are now aware of them and are paying attention. Try and find the original release figures in the open market (aside from EBay), you won’t find them, inventories are picked clean.

FB_IMG_1653853001299.jpg
FB_IMG_1653852983144.jpg

Back