EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that's really important to me is to get a complete monster maroon crew. Whether that's Khan or Country I'm rather ambivalent to, so either way I'm happy... and thankful that Exo exists to do this.
Was going back and forth with screen and set accurate color for years and of course have considered offering both as option.

But i want the twok to be the most iconic Star Trek collectible in the entire Trek history, the uniform color has to be Set Accurate, true monster maroon with similar miniature threads.

If EXO-6 twok protos look anything like the ones in this picture, my sewing lady would not send me any picture, because I would think is a prank.

EXO-6 monster maroon is light years away from what anyone had seen.

I haven't seen any old Khan yet. My version is difficult to beat. I weathered and painted his parts in an afternoon. Scheduling was tight that day. I had to hurry back to Hong Kong from China for a return flight to US.

The sad news.... they have destroyed my one and only Old Khan assembled and painted by myself (except the head)
20190529_215028.jpg

I don't really care if the figures are from Wrath of Khan or Undiscovered Country, that is my favorite Star Trek uniform.

Last edited:
Good. I'd prefer a TUC crew over TWOK any day. I do want a Khan, but I've always thought the crew looked their best in uniform in TUC.
While I am also in for TUC, TWOK is my preference. That is how my dad introduced me to ST so Kirk and Spock have a lot of sentimental value to me from that film. ST VI was the first I was old enough to see in the theaters so there are strong ties to that one too (as well as the movie being good). Also for some reason my brother and I really like IV and those were unique looks for the entire crew. Not sure if I would get them all but it would be a 1st minute preorder for at least Kirk and Spock.

A monster maroon bridge crew in general is the desire, TWoK is my preferred look, but TUC is good too. I love the crew in their ST III and IV garb, but I realize that'd be a huge stretch. In either case, I'd definitely love to get either Scotty or Kirk in a maroon bomber jacket.

To be honest, while my wish-list is long and possibly too extravagant to be fulfilled, I'm just glad that we're finally getting Star Trek figures from across the spectrum.

I think with an "Undiscovered Country" Kirk, we could possibly pair him up with an older TNG Picard and cover "Generations", where both captains meet and work together. I would really like that.

2e34a79769f2d8d4e632b588701141f8.jpg

Well I guess my wish list would be my ideal crew:

Captain : Picard
First Officer : Kira
Doctor : Crusher
Engineer : Tucker
Security : Worf
Operations : Data
Science : Dax
Pilot : Paris
Counselor : Guinan

Iā€™d be set then.

I've always found Generations too painful an experience myself, and never cared for how Picard looked in the DS9 uniform. If I were to get anything from that movie it would be Picard in his TNG uniform with movie-era combadge, as I've always thought that made for a cool combo.

picard_gen2.jpg

I've always found Generations too painful an experience myself, and never cared for how Picard looked in the DS9 uniform. If I were to get anything from that movie it would be Picard in his TNG uniform with movie-era combadge, as I've always thought that made for a cool combo.

View attachment 551087
I was 14 when Generations came out and was so excited seeing the Next Gen crew on the big screen... but it really was such a disappointing film, and even more so as the years have gone by. Massive logic holes, an awful end to the Enterprise D along with a pointless redesign of the bridge (and what a wasted opportunity with Kirk).

And I agree, I didn't think Picard - or any of the TNG cast - looked right in those second-hand DS9 uniforms. I think Generations is the only film I'd skip merch from (I'd even get Kirk from V if he was in his Captain's Jacket!)

Yeah it was a fun movie that first time in the theater, but pretty much everything about it makes me cringe when I watch now (except of course for the opening sequence with Kirk).

To be honest, while my wish-list is long and possibly too extravagant to be fulfilled, I'm just glad that we're finally getting Star Trek figures from across the spectrum.

I think with an "Undiscovered Country" Kirk, we could possibly pair him up with an older TNG Picard and cover "Generations", where both captains meet and work together. I would really like that.

View attachment 551077
This one is easy. Add vest to UDC Kirk.

Yeah it was a fun movie that first time in the theater, but pretty much everything about it makes me cringe when I watch now (except of course for the opening sequence with Kirk).
True! The opening was great, but for me, it just highlighted how weak the rest of the film was, especially knowing that it was written at the same time as the far superior (IMO) "All Good Things". I will say, the saucer crash sequence is done well visually (was great on the big screen!), it's just frustrating the weak plot that got us to that point.

I guess that's just what happens when the movie turns into a bunch of checkboxes for things that "have to" happen.

I still don't get why Picard and Kirk didn't just go back to the Enterprise B (Kirk wouldnt necessarily have known he was on board, but Picard knew he was there since Crusher told him) .... and then throw his butt into the deflector room and lock the door.

Everyone's problems are solved, except that Picard is then trapped in the 23rd century. Handwaving that though isn't any worse than what they were already doing in the film, and makes all the characters look smarter.

I envision a final moment between the two captains before Picard slowly dissolves away in front of him to resolve the time paradox, leaving Kirk the only one aware that the movie ever happened at all. I also think that it could have been beneficial to the Kirk character overall, and tied him off psychologically, so to speak. Since TMP, really Kirk has always been the one to put the fate of the universe on his shoulders... that HE had to do it, and nobody else could. Picard could give him the reassurance Harriman never could... that the future is in good hands, and it's OK to finally hang'em up.

In some ways it also would have been neat to have a villain that didn't have to die for the good guys to win. The movies didn't do that much.

Enough musings on this... back to figures for me :)

Last edited:
TWOK and TMP and I'm good. Don't need to have a fat 1/6 Shatner and Doohan figure stretching the limits of their uniforms.

Back