EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy with any of his jackets except for the boring first season one, which was used on the Playmates figure and model kit and was a little too "generic Ferengi".

I found this handy pic online, although I'm sure it's not all the ones he wore.

quark2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be happy with any of his jackets except for the boring first season one, which was used on the Playmates figure and model kit and was a little too "generic Ferengi".

I found this handy pic online, although I'm sure it's not all the ones he wore.

View attachment 537485
All Quark's costumes except 2 or 3 were bought by a Trek dude. Research done already 😊

It must say something about my fashion sense, but damn I love Quark's style.
3, 5, 6, 7 & 8 are my favourites.
He must be a right headache for you Nanjin.

Why are there different threads now the one was fine 🙄

Since we are getting more and more figures chronologically mixed from all shows, and with Nanjin's tight production schedule (Janeway gone pre-order, although some still ask when they will get their Data), I believe it's better to have different threads to keep track.

The 5th is my favourite too, the 1st the least. But I'll be happy just to have a Quark.
On the subject of DS9, my preferences are
FC uniforms for Sisko, Jadzia, O'Brien, Bashir & Ezri.
High collar uniform for Odo
My favourite look for Kira is the Emissary look, both uniform look & hair. Nana Visitor has a quite slender figure, but in the first episode she has a more medium build.
Was she padded up or was the costume a thicker material than later costumes?
Obviously the pilot look wouldn't go with the FC uniforms. As with Quark, any version of Kira would be a trek treat

The 5th is my favourite too, the 1st the least. But I'll be happy just to have a Quark.
On the subject of DS9, my preferences are
FC uniforms for Sisko, Jadzia, O'Brien, Bashir & Ezri.
High collar uniform for Odo
My favourite look for Kira is the Emissary look, both uniform look & hair. Nana Visitor has a quite slender figure, but in the first episode she has a more medium build.
Was she padded up or was the costume a thicker material than later costumes?
Obviously the pilot look wouldn't go with the FC uniforms. As with Quark, any version of Kira would be a trek treat
The most difficult character is Kira. She was so skinny. I have something for her, but have to see the proto inorder to know if it works... unlike TPol who should be easy with our 1st female body.

Non eyecandy Female characters' bodies are like headsculpts, everyone is different....

On the topic of Kira, I like her later season uniform better, but I'd be fine with any (not really sure how many variations there were). I guess she should match the time period of the FC-era starfleet crew :)

For Quark, I think No. 3 is the most iconic, but I don't really know why. I probably had a poster of it. :p

Got Picard today, here in Russia. Have no words, guys. That figure kept looking more and more awesome with each new review, but in hand... He could only be better, if he could speak. The play of emotions on his face... so subtle, yet so powerul. Very much like Patric Stewart`s acting itself.
I will try to take my own pictures of him tomorrow and post in a TNG thread. Now I`ll go moon over him for a bit more)

Those Poptoys Xing bodies are pretty slim and seem like they'd work perfectly fine for Kira.
Actually, that is very relative. Those bodies don`t look all that slim, especially clothed. I tried to use one for HT Rey and nope, it doesn`t give the skinny vibe.

Got Picard today, here in Russia. Have no words, guys. That figure kept looking more and more awesome with each new review, but in hand... He could only be better, if he could speak. The play of emotions on his face... so subtle, yet so powerul. Very much like Patric Stewart`s acting itself.
I will try to take my own pictures of him tomorrow and post in a TNG thread. Now I`ll go moon over him for a bit more)
You got to play this when unboxing or when you just sit there looking at Data and Picard.

Actually, that is very relative. Those bodies don`t look all that slim, especially clothed. I tried to use one for HT Rey and nope, it doesn`t give the skinny vibe.
and Kira wasn't a short woman and Jadzia was as tall as an Olympic volleyball player

Back