EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picspam incoming. I re-created the fight scene between Archer and Shran.

Fight1.jpg

Fight1a.jpg

Fight1b.jpg
Fight2.jpg
Fight3.jpg
Fight4.jpg
Fight5.jpg
Fight5a.jpg
Fight5b.jpg
Fight6.jpg
Fight7.jpg
Fight8.jpg

That is just awesome @Astra!

Is that a real metal chain they included with Shran?
Thank you! A lot of work but I had so much fun!

The chain was not included. I added it myself. I was ready to sacrifice an old necklace but I found this in my stash of metal things and it was the perfect length. Never throw anything away! No idea where it came from, perhaps I found it on the street or something.

That’s interesting, I thought for sure if would’ve been included as it is screen accurate. You’ve given me an idea nonetheless.

That’s interesting, I thought for sure if would’ve been included as it is screen accurate. You’ve given me an idea nonetheless.

I can see how that would have been a hassle, especially since the armbands are only plastic and the hole holding the end of the chain easily can break off with too much strain. So be careful (I was!).

I am looking forward to see your idea and hope you'll post it in here!

The chain is a nice idea for the gauntlets.

Thank you! I think the fight would look without the chain. You could at least try and photoshop one into the picture afterwards but I prefer having the real thing.

And Erika Hernandez. Very cool!

I can’t believe Nike is still in business in the 22nd century. ;)

Just missing a Xindi Reptile figure for PTSD-fuelled delusions reenactment!

Indeed! Perhaps Nanjin will make us one. Then I'll return to that place and have some more fun ;)
(Guess what episode I watched tonight, by the way...)

And Erika Hernandez. Very cool!

I can’t believe Nike is still in business in the 22nd century. ;)

Obviously those are no proper climbing boots, but the closest I got ;)
I actually sent the seller some pictures. Hope he likes them!

Wow! Placed an order for Shran directly from EXO-6 nine days ago and he arrived to me here in Florida today!
It typically takes Sideshow seven days to ship my orders from California, just across the coast!
Say what you want about EXO-6 but their fulfillment and shipping speed is AMAZING! Love that company!

I had wanted to include Porthos watching Jon in the picture where Jon packs his hiking gear, sitting on the bed, and then I forgot! Aaaaah! So I did a coming home picture instead. "Wait, let me take off my backpack first!"

P1036449.jpg

P1036463.jpg

P1036486.jpg

Shran is an absolute pain to stand. His boots being one piece makes them look nice but doesn’t lend well to articulation. I haven’t been using the stands to save shelf space. Grrr..

I recently found out Manny Coto passed away at the age of 62. Super talented guy, definitely brought out the best of Enterprise in its forth season.

A friend wanted a simple picture to compare BigJon and LittleJon. She really should know me better. Simple is something I don't do!

Small1.jpg

Small2.jpg

Small3.jpg

Small4.jpg

Small5.jpg

And then I threw Chakotay into the mix for good measure:

Chakotay.jpg

Is it too much to ask for a "Mirror Darkly" version of T'Pol in either of her uniforms in the episodes?
I loved that episode and the Terran uniforms. It’s possible but I’ll be surprised if they go beyond the regular version of the characters. Regular T’Pol has seemingly fallen off the map after being teased as “coming soon” for a year plus.

Is it too much to ask for a "Mirror Darkly" version of T'Pol in either of her uniforms in the episodes?
Depends who you ask, but the correct answer is "absolutely not" ;)

I would be 100% down for Mirror T'Pol and Hoshi in their Terran Empire unis. The best part about those is that despite the gratuitous midriff, the sleeves are still long enough to cover up the shoulder and elbow joints xD

I'd probably only do T'Pol in the TOS outfit if they weren't going to do the TE unis. In any case, it seems the gauntlet for Mirror ENT figures has been thrown down, since it's been shown that Boimler from Lower Decks owns a Mirror Archer figure himself lol

mirror-archer-movie-spock.jpg

Back