EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it’s the lighting but does anyone think the paint on the sculpt looks a bit too shiny? I also really feel like EXO-6 needs to improve on hair.
They’ve struggled in capturing the realism on their female sculpts but for Odo I think they pulled it off. Not much more they could really do given how simplistic his facial/hair features are in the show.

I think this looks AWFUL with the belt - but really nice without it in this photo of yours. What did you tweak? (if anything).

Judging by the PO pictures, it looks like the belt is removal, he does look better without it.

I read on their facebook page that they “found” some figures that were previously sold out in their website. The include Quark,Janeway and others. They go up for grabs on Black Friday but they’re regular price not sale prices.

Has anyone received their Quark from any seller other than Exo-6 yet? It looks like its on pre-order/sold out/waitlist at all secondary site (Sideshow, BBTS, Popcultcha etc).

Has anyone received their Quark from any seller other than Exo-6 yet? It looks like its on pre-order/sold out/waitlist at all secondary site (Sideshow, BBTS, Popcultcha etc).

Nothing from BBTS yet - which is a shame . . . it's looking like I'll have to ship the rest of my POL without it (so it stands a chance of arriving before Christmas since the wee Wifey's presents are in that batch).

Thanks. I can't work out if Exo-6 is painting up a second batch for the third party sellers or if the orders won't get there...having flashbacks to QMX non-honored pre-order days!

Thanks. I can't work out if Exo-6 is painting up a second batch for the third party sellers or if the orders won't get there...having flashbacks to QMX non-honored pre-order days!

ZERO worries in that regard - aside from the peculiar Farcebok posts of NT, the dude WILL deliver.

I ordered Archer and Locutus through distribution and I got them roughly three months after those who ordered direct. Seems to be the norm, you should be good.

Many thanks freaks for the intel. I got Sisko direct from Exo-6, an Exo-6 pre-order on Kira, about to pull the trigger on Odo too, but missed Quark so went with a local seller on pre-order. It's all or nothing with these core characters!

Well it took awhile, but I was finally able to put together a S4 Sisko that I've been wanting forever. The Chakotay uniform is a little snug on the Sisko body, and it was a struggle to zip back up, but I think it works pretty darn well in the end.

And I actually think this is my favorite Sisko figure now, as that red just pops so much more on him and somehow feels more "DS9" to me, even though I preferred the FC uniforms on screen.

20231127_225747x.jpg

20231127_225628x.jpg

20231127_224815x.jpg

20231127_225003x.jpg

20231127_223733x.jpg

20231127_230041x.jpg

Well it took awhile, but I was finally able to put together a S4 Sisko that I've been wanting forever. The Chakotay uniform is a little snug on the Sisko body, and it was a struggle to zip back up, but I think it works pretty darn well in the end.

And I actually think this is my favorite Sisko figure now, as that red just pops so much more on him and somehow feels more "DS9" to me, even though I preferred the FC uniforms on screen.

View attachment 675878

View attachment 675879

View attachment 675880

View attachment 675881

View attachment 675882

View attachment 675883
Dave, looks amazing. Will need to wait for the next breakdown on TA.

I was initially hoping for a TNG uniform for Sisko when EXO was starting up, mostly because I hadn't made it to Season 5 in my re-watch re-discovery of the series at that point. But now that I've made it all the way through the series, those FC uniform episodes were so much more pivotal to the overall stor arc that I'm happy to have Sisko represented in the collection by the FC uniform look.

I think your kitbash looks really good, DJ! Congrats! I have to note, however, that there's something about the more streamlined look of the TNG uniform that seems to slim his shoulders a little and makes the head look a bit oversized. Could be the camera angle, but that kinda jumped out at me...

That kitbash looks great, even though he only wore it a handful of times it would be cool to see him in the TNG variant as well. Paradise Lost was a memorable episode.

1701190832030.jpeg

Missed out on Quark but couldn't miss out on Kira so I got my order in! DS9 is the one series I want a figure of every character so it would be nice if Exo 6 would release these more sparsely throughout the year.

I was initially hoping for a TNG uniform for Sisko when EXO was starting up, mostly because I hadn't made it to Season 5 in my re-watch re-discovery of the series at that point. But now that I've made it all the way through the series, those FC uniform episodes were so much more pivotal to the overall stor arc that I'm happy to have Sisko represented in the collection by the FC uniform look.

I think your kitbash looks really good, DJ! Congrats! I have to note, however, that there's something about the more streamlined look of the TNG uniform that seems to slim his shoulders a little and makes the head look a bit oversized. Could be the camera angle, but that kinda jumped out at me...
Yeah the Chakotay outfit is a lot snugger around the upper body than the FC one, and it would have been nice if it were looser and wider at the shoulders. Although Brooks was a bit trimmer in the earlier seasons, so it still works well enough for me.

Yeah the Chakotay outfit is a lot snugger around the upper body than the FC one, and it would have been nice if it were looser and wider at the shoulders. Although Brooks was a bit trimmer in the earlier seasons, so it still works well enough for me.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love it and think it looks great! Just that one thing stood out a tiny bit. But if they put that exact figure up for preorder I'd definitely grab one!

Back