EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone’s Quark shipped? I know they said they received a high number of payoffs in the first day, but the “few days” they said they would need to process them seem to have passed, so wondering if ANYONE has received a shipping notification.

Binging through DS9 as I’ve mentioned several times here. I’m amazed at how many episodes I either never saw on original release, or that I’ve forgotten about over time. It’s really an exceptional series with some of the best characters and acting in the franchise.

I’m about to watch the final episode of Season 6 (probably tomorrow) and the head into the final 25 of the series!

For sure. Huge fan ever since Die Hard 2.

'Alright McClane! Time for the main event!'
Die Hard 2 proved how scary he could be. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey proved how versatile he is, because he's absolutely hilarious in that movie. He's really funny in the new one, too.

Me too. The images for the PO looked really impressive it’ll be interesting to see how production units compare.

Binging through DS9 as I’ve mentioned several times here. I’m amazed at how many episodes I either never saw on original release, or that I’ve forgotten about over time. It’s really an exceptional series with some of the best characters and acting in the franchise.

I’m about to watch the final episode of Season 6 (probably tomorrow) and the head into the final 25 of the series!

Yeah, you should probably just skip S6 E26, QuiGon. There’s nothing there you need to see. A terrible episode by any measure!

So just to reiterate SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!

Your very welcome!

Yeah, you should probably just skip S6 E26, QuiGon. There’s nothing there you need to see. A terrible episode by any measure!

So just to reiterate SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!

Your very welcome!
1694988198241.gif

Back