EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood why the Art Asylum Ezri consistently sells so high. Yeah it has a cool phaser rifle accessory, but why is she headcand shoulders above Jadzia? Wre they made in some super limited quantity or something?

Aye, DST Ezri was a chase figure. Intentionally shortpacked compared to the others in her wave, just a lousy trick to pump wholesale volumes really.

I was right on top of those on release, but I still missed her. I gave up on getting one for a decent price (the figure itself doesn't even look like her so it's not worth the crazy markups imo), so she's become my #1 wish from Exo. DST ticked me off so much on that line that I bailed after the first wave lol

Aye, DST Ezri was a chase figure. Intentionally shortpacked compared to the others in her wave, just a lousy trick to pump wholesale volumes really.

I was right on top of those on release, but I still missed her. I gave up on getting one for a decent price (the figure itself doesn't even look like her so it's not worth the crazy markups imo), so she's become my #1 wish from Exo. DST ticked me off so much on that line that I bailed after the first wave lol
I collected many of them, missed quite a few others. Never got Ezri. On the positive side, aside from the complete lack of Voyager figures, it was a pretty complete line for TOS through the Berman era.

After Data came out with ridiculously warped legs so he couldn't stand without leaning and I had to display my McCoy hidden behind the command chair with his knee turned backwards because his leg was so badly warped, he couldn't stand at all otherwise - my desire to be a completist faded quickly.

I collected many of them, missed quite a few others. Never got Ezri. On the positive side, aside from the complete lack of Voyager figures, it was a pretty complete line for TOS through the Berman era.

After Data came out with ridiculously warped legs so he couldn't stand without leaning and I had to display my McCoy hidden behind the command chair with his knee turned backwards because his leg was so badly warped, he couldn't stand at all otherwise - my desire to be a completist faded quickly.
...and the Trek stuff was some of DST's better work 😅

IMG_0925.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpeg

IMG_0927.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg

(Not an official EXO-6 release, this is a custom I came across on eBay).

Yeah Odo is looking pretty good there, although that central portion of the outfit is still looking a bit too orangey for my taste. And kinda ironic that he's got the best looking and most defined hair of any figure so far. Almost looks rooted in fact.

Is there just a standard version of Odo?
No exclusivity?
I see him up for PO at Popcultcha,but just wanted to check before I hit the button.

So Michelle Forbes is up for grabs right now which makes Shaw supposedly be on the list for next week?

I take it that Nanjin’s hint on the estimated schedule on his laptop has changed direction.

Back