EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'd love me some KTL figures, but not before all of TWOK and DS9.
I wouldn't mind one here or there. I do like the Kelvin films (well, 09 and Beyond at least), and I think mixing the cast releases like that is the best way to ensure line longevity.
Of course, that means he has to start putting out real TOS characters soon as well.

Nanjin on FB has alluded to the fact that Kira will have a new body and a slightly modified uniform is being created….I think her sculpt is ok in some photos but I am hopeful that this means that the black diamond stitching will be toned down a little bit.

Nanjin on FB has alluded to the fact that Kira will have a new body and a slightly modified uniform is being created….I think her sculpt is ok in some photos but I am hopeful that this means that the black diamond stitching will be toned down a little bit.
Yeah, I thought it was very telling that Kira was nowhere to be found in Las Vegas. They were showing released figures and even prototypes, but not a figure that was already up for preorder? Tom Paris was there... And also no Quark it seems. And we know for sure they are reworking some issues they uncovered on the production samples for that figure.

I'd say it's a pretty reasonable bet that at least something to do with Kira is also being reworked.

Fortune Favors the Bold

IMG3967.jpeg

Last edited:
O'Brien does look great!

My only gripe (as usual - file under EXO standard gripe) is that they seem to have given him the optional EXO yearbook photo smile that seems to be getting more common. O'Brien could be a pretty laid-back mirthful guy in many situations, but as the station Chief, intensity was often his calling card. Gonna be awkward posing Miles and Tom fending off an attack from Locutus with their cheesey grins! :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully I'm just reading it wrong through the blur....

Last edited:
Funny you folks point out the smile/grin . . . I thought he looked too serious?

I'd better to wait for proper photos before I start panicking (I've hopefully learned my lesson after the 1st shots of the SNW figures at the convention :oops: ).

Do you think this will be a release with 2 outfits - 1 TNG and 1 DS9? . . . or maybe the option to buy one or the other?

Funny you folks point out the smile/grin . . . I thought he looked too serious?

I'd better to wait for proper photos before I start panicking (I've hopefully learned my lesson after the 1st shots of the SNW figures at the convention :oops: ).

Do you think this will be a release with 2 outfits - 1 TNG and 1 DS9? . . . or maybe the option to buy one or the other?

You mean the way TMP Kirk and Spock came with the maroon outfits from Wrath of Khan? Or First Contact Picard and Data came with their TNG outfits?
Nope.
This is part of the DS9 line…that would be an entirely different business model.

Nanjin said, "We did not show OBrien because we can make him better." I guess we'll see a better paint up in time.

Back