Exclusives No More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flanatic, I think you hit the nail on the head in your description, and unfortunately, the "pinching" process probably destroyed the original sculpture or rendered it unusable, hence no re-cast. Just imagine pulling some cupcakes from a cake pan before they set, and they smush...then imagine being the guy who passes along the smushed cupcake that is reproduced over and over. Would heating the head allow for any pliability? You could heat the head, try to squish it back some, and then dunk it in ice cold water to set the plasted in the new position. It used to work for old vinyl kits.

I think it is a positive that Sideshow is selling Cordy and the gang outside of their website. I think it is a wise move that they make this line available to as many people as possible, and I think the figures may get a shot at the ads in the Buffy magazine now! I hope these lines keep going. I have every Buffy figure yet, and I won't abandon them for Star Wars or Lord of the Rings!

Back