• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exclusive Thing PF FS/FT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this still readily available on the SideShowtoy.com website, you'll have to give a nice discount on the Thing PF if you want to move it. Are you willing to do that? I would give it several months to a year. I understand it's a long wait, but you'll have greater success selling this piece by then. If anything you'll more than likely even be able to make a small tidy profit on it.

I have to agree with Eli26 on this one. With the current price drop, you're already losing money on this one (even if you managed to acquire it with SSC points).

I would say you're best bet is to put this one back in the vault for a few more months and then relist.

I have to ask. If you're not interested in Marvel, why did you buy it in the first place? :confused:

I am interested in Marvel....I only focus on X-men....it was an impulse acquiring and for what it cost me I couldn't pass it up......hence why I'm not too concerned with making a profit.

Still available....though several interested parties are looking to snatch it up in AUG ;)

Back