• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exclusive Sideshow Buffy Statues FS.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbpike121

Freaked Out
Reaction score
PRICE DROP

Okay guys I just got accepted into CRNA school so I'm not going to be able to work for the next few years and have to relocate. I have the entire set of Buffy statues I need to sell. These are all the Exclusive versions. Only Buffy was displayed for a few weeks. The others were only opened for inspection. All in perfect condition and will ship in original brown shipper.
Buffy EX w/ scythe
Spike EX w/ vampire head
Faith EX w/ knife
Willow EX w/ werewolf plush and exchangeable backpack
Angel EX w/ vampire head

I am asking $1250 OBO for the entire set. That is only $250 a piece when you break it down which is a great deal. Shipping not included, but paypal fees are. My ebay user ID is pikecollector. I will add some pics as soon as this semester is over and I have some free time. Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
I dropped the price to average $250 a statue. Come on I know there are some Buffy fans out there. This is a great price. I'll post pics after my final on the Dec 7th. I will probably be putting them on Ebay in a few weeks. Just let me know.

Back