Exchange/Return Form Borken?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since yesterday I've been trying to file a form and I keep getting this message:

"Upload Error
jpeg file extension is not allowed. You can only upload .jpeg, .jpg files."

I have tried with both formats. What's going on?

Since yesterday I've been trying to file a form and I keep getting this message:

"Upload Error
jpeg file extension is not allowed. You can only upload .jpeg, .jpg files."

I have tried with both formats. What's going on?

Same thing for me also. I wrote a big description and when I went back it was gone and I did not want to try again for fear of the same thing. Will be calling in I guess on Tuesday as I need to get the issue sorted out ASAP.

same error, sideshow please get your tech guy to fix this, cant submit return/exchange online right now because of the bad photo upload.

Hi All!

Thank you so very much for reporting this issue. Our web team of experts tasked to look into and fix these kinds of problems have been forwarded all information and are currently looking into a solve. This will hopefully be resolved very soon (most likely later today). I will keep y'all updated.

Thanks again!

-SideshowAlex

Still not working, man if i released this kind of sloppy work into production that broke such a key functionality for the clients i would be fired on the spot at my firm. Dont those guys know anything about doing a simple unit test or a post-release checkout to make sure the form still works.

Cant believe this team of "web experts" still cant fix such a simple php issue that would take 30 mins max after 2 whole days.

Sideshow/alex always provided very good customer service, but need a new tech manager...this is insane.

I just checked again and now it looks completely gone. Am going to have to call tomorrow and see what is going on, my 30 day window is closing in about 10 days.

I just tried it again when it showed back up and it still won't work. Make sure and save your text in the description if you try it as I lost mine twice and had to rewrite each time before I saved it the 3rd time.

Hi All,

Yes, unfortunately the issue still has not been resolved. The other option (which is always an option), please send in your return inquiries directly to [email protected] with all important information/photos you can provide within that email. Please note that there is a photos size limit (5MB total for ALL photos sent) when sending your email in.

Thank you for your patience.

-SideshowAlex

UPDATE!

The form should be fixed and you should now be able to submit your return inquiries. If anyone has any issues please report them here (the more details the better too...if possible).

Thank you again for your patience!

-SideshowAlex

UPDATE!

The form should be fixed and you should now be able to submit your return inquiries. If anyone has any issues please report them here (the more details the better too...if possible).

Thank you again for your patience!

-SideshowAlex

Glad to hear, but I already used the address you gave. Hopefully my problem gets sorted out as I am hearing a lot of issues with the Lady Death figure over in her thread, and not good help from SS for some others it seems.

Alex-How long does it normally take to get a reply when sending direct to that e-mail? I sent my message the 30th and have not heard anything back and my "return by" date is the 10th so I am getting concerned.

Alex-How long does it normally take to get a reply when sending direct to that e-mail? I sent my message the 30th and have not heard anything back and my "return by" date is the 10th so I am getting concerned.

It's typically 3 business days but can take up to 7. If you haven't heard anything back by Thursday please give customer service a ring (all phone numbers can be found in my footer) or use the chat feature (which is available during regular business hours) to get information about where you are in the queue and if your email was received at all (there are chances it could not have been received if the amount of photos attached to an email (if photos were sent) in total equaled more than 5MB in size.

-SideshowAlex

It's typically 3 business days but can take up to 7. If you haven't heard anything back by Thursday please give customer service a ring (all phone numbers can be found in my footer) or use the chat feature (which is available during regular business hours) to get information about where you are in the queue and if your email was received at all (there are chances it could not have been received if the amount of photos attached to an email (if photos were sent) in total equaled more than 5MB in size.

-SideshowAlex

Ok, I will do that. Pics were not close to 5MB as I had them all setup for the online form so they were much less.

Back