EX Uruk-Hai LSB WAIT LIST THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Berserker PF, have any of the PO Ebay ones sold? i think that too may fail in the flip department, since Weta did such a nice job on theirs and it goes for below retail
:(

SS should have taken that into account and made the swordsman the PF.

cancelled the EX... can't start a new line... and having trouble keeping in the LOTR line since the 12" death. :(

I still have the Zerker PF on order.

cancelled the EX... can't start a new line... and having trouble keeping in the LOTR line since the 12" death. :(

I still have the Zerker PF on order.

Thanks Creature
I'm sure that brings me and the rest of the People on the WL one piece closer to getting it ourselves :D

this thing looks awesome but i just cant afford to start collecting another line at the moment. my wallet ...... cant ... take .... anymore...sideshow.........awesomeness... :monkey2

no wait list for slug :dunno

this thing looks awesome but i just cant afford to start collecting another line at the moment. my wallet ...... cant ... take .... anymore...sideshow.........awesomeness... :monkey2

no wait list for slug :dunno

Your sacrifice will not be in vain Slug
I will get one
:D

With the Berserker PF, have any of the PO Ebay ones sold? i think that too may fail in the flip department, since Weta did such a nice job on theirs and it goes for below retail
:(

SS should have taken that into account and made the swordsman the PF.

Actually, I've seen quite a few sell for $450-500.

Back