Ex. Luke Estimated Arrival Notification

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess from this point on, we'll have a constant flow of SW figures with about one every month to a month and a half. If all goes well, after most of us barely get Luke, we'll get the notice for Anakin.

I only ordered the exclusive, and I'll be opening him! He shall be displayed holding his lightsaber in one hand and the gun in the other. Belt over vest, hood down, hilt on belt.
I know it makes no sense to have the hilt on his belt when he's got the blade in his hand, but it's all too cool to choose!!
I'm working on a way to display the extra hands, like a rack or something.
I'm using his display base, and the box will be behind him. Oh yeah!!

Got my notice as well. Only got the exclusive and he will be opened.

I'll display him playing with his bone!!!!!

:D

EVILFACE said:
Got my notice as well. Only got the exclusive and he will be opened.

I'll display him playing with his bone!!!!!

:D

That's.....that's not right. You're a bad man.

*Luke plays with his bone; Mace storms in! "This Party's OVER!"*

I have the "Regular Edition", he's the only exclusive I missed on.

I don't currenlty have any room to display him, but eventually I intend to buy a few currios, add a few shelves here and there and voila! I "do" intend to display him and all the others.

Now that the shipping notices have started to arrive, they usually authorize credit cards within two weeks. This may be a time for the waitlist to light up. So make sure that all of your info is up to date, and if you are on the waitlist, don't give up hope!

tomandshell said:
So much for waiting until April! Looks like he will just barely make Q1 after all. Hooray!!

Nope, bumped back to April per the newsletter. :banghead

tomandshell said:
But if he arrives in twenty days, that gives them enough time to start shipping him out before the end of the month. There's still hope!

I like the way you think! Here's to an optimistic early arrival!

I didn't find out about Sideshow until a couple days after the Exclusive Luke sold out, but I immediately pre-ordered the regular version. No shipping e-mail yet.

This is my first Sideshow figure preorder, I preordered mine through BBTS though. When do the outside dealers tend to get their figures?

tomandshell said:
But if he arrives in twenty days, that gives them enough time to start shipping him out before the end of the month. There's still hope!

I don't think it really matters if its 1st Q end of March or 2nd Q begining of April... its only going to be a few days difference.

Back