Media Evolve from Turtle Rock Studios (2K Games)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Jengo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I had the chance to try out this game in a preview event in Singapore and it's looking good. It feels like a mix of Borderlands and Left 4 Dead and I think it's going to be a real addictive game especially for friends to play together or at LAN sessions.

Check out the first part of my blog post on my thoughts about the event and the game.

https://jveronworld.blogspot.sg/2014/04/my-first-impressions-of-evolve-after.html

Here's a trailer of the game.

If this game can be half as fun as left 4 dead I'll be happy. It's looking promising so far.

I wasn’t expecting this to arrive for a few more days :yess:

evolve 002.jpg

Kinda figured this game sucked, its been out for 2 days and its the first time i see it on the 1st page again.

I bought it and so far I'm really regretting it. Loads of frustration with very little fun, I've been following this game since its announcement and I'm very disappointed.

Its really chaotic if you play with stranger, DLC and freemium kind out of control. Content is too few for multiplayer game. Games kind boring, only 5 people on map without else happens. most of the time you just running around without shooting or battle.
I am okay if its F2P but you need pay $60 to play. Not recommended TBH

The thing I found when playing the alpha is that this game really relies on people working as a team and utilizing each members abilities to help hunt and defeat the monster. If you have a team of rambos, nothing gets done and the monster eventually slaughters you. That was one of the biggest reasons why I didn't buy the game. I dont mind relying on other players to win but most of the time, you literally can't rely on your team unless they're friends or in the highly HIGHLY UNLIKELY chance that you're teamed with 3 like-minded, team oriented individuals.

Back