Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 9/25

Those looks good guys, thanks! :)

Gotcha.

Next Round!!

DSC_6149.JPG

That's way too many Terminators to be considered healthy!

Had mine through today, thanks a lot man they look great.

Got mine in Wednesday and put most of them on stands already. Will post pics soon! Gotta say I love getting these little packages. Thank you so much EF! :rock

You should see A-dev's collection if you think those few are too many :lol

Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 10/23

Thank you EF!!! :rock

:rock

And, woa! Who's making all those Adventures of Superman figures? Can't wait to see those! Love the Supergirl ones as well!

He might post up!

That's some $$$

Had mine through today, thanks a lot man they look great.

:rock :rock

Got mine in Wednesday and put most of them on stands already. Will post pics soon! Gotta say I love getting these little packages. Thank you so much EF! :rock

You should see A-dev's collection if you think those few are too many :lol

He has a few..

Love the way he delivered that line.

I do you.

And when you get your Arnold Phicen, I'll be sending you a "Laundry Day T-800" nametag.

Hi ef, send you a pm.. pls reply bud.

These are amazing. Are the silver name tags real metal or just decals? I'd love to get a slew of these. What's the price range just for the Star Wars style metal ones?

These are amazing. Are the silver name tags real metal or just decals? I'd love to get a slew of these. What's the price range just for the Star Wars style metal ones?

They are decals, but they look amazing!!! I posted a pic of all the heroes a few pages back and you cant tell a significant difference between the factory name plates and Evil's decals. The biggest difference is the metal name plates are engraved and the decals are embossed, but no big really. All you have to do is remove the metal name plate from the stock triangle plastic base, then apply the decal. Great price, just PM Evil Face and he'll give you a quote on price and shipping with whatever figure you want. In my opinion, they're absolutely worth it.
heroes.jpg
Re post so you don't have to look for it. Hope this helps.

I saw that one. They are quite amazing. Thank you so much for the info and advice.

Damn Coco, those look awesome!

Yours too AdumarSF.

They are made from brushed aluminum vinyl with silver metallic lettering.

The combination of your bases Coco and Evil's nameplates looks top notch! Love it. Did you create a triangle piece for the name plate?

I sure did. It's a little triangular piece just big enough to hold EF's name tag. I just attach it to a stand and apply the decal.

Damn Coco, those look awesome!

Yours too AdumarSF.

They are made from brushed aluminum vinyl with silver metallic lettering.

Thanks! Your name tags look great and blend right in with what HT is using on theirs. I never would have thought of asking if you could make them.

Looking great. I can't wait to get mine.

Back