Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 11/18

480ae8ca42657f5e2e8c44cd1c3d258f.jpg

Love them Mr. Evil Face Sir! The quality is the ish man, def will be needing more. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my set of Terminator decals today, these are fantastic, better than the graphics on the stock HT stands. You weren't joking about your new one for The Terminator, that one is very special, angling it to a light-source creates an awesome effect. I think I'll put a layer of plastic between it and the figure's boots, don't want it getting scuffed.

+1 Feedback imminent.

Thanks. Those are cut from brushed aluminum. Shouldn't need any plastic on it, I've had figures on them for years with no problems.

Look at thaaaat! The gleam off it. Stunning.

Now, my hand slipped and I ended up getting glue where I didn't want it so I had to place the nameplate further back than is typical but I feel it's no biggie.
Also that's the MMS136 with the pants and boots from MMS238. I think they are better suited to this figure with it's smaller head actually. For some reason the 238's big head in combination with these relatively small boots looks wrong to me.

I like the bushed too. Much more machine like than red.

That looks good! I overpaid again for some boots and pants so all three of my T1's match.

Yea the plates aren't always in the same place. When you remove them there is an outline where they are supposed to go, but don't always end up there.

I like the bushed too. Much more machine like than red.

That looks good! I overpaid again for some boots and pants so all three of my T1's match.

Yea the plates aren't always in the same place. When you remove them there is an outline where they are supposed to go, but don't always end up there.

The stand I used was completely blank and the nameplate wasn't pre-attached. I was using the lines of your decal as my guide but alas when the hand slips the hand slips. Fortunately it wasn't a disaster.

Oh and I also went the ebay route for more pants, I'm probably just gonna keep missing them on Toy Anxiety and I don't have much patience, wanna get these figures up to a particular spec sooner rather than later so that I can be done with them and just admire them. So overpay I did.

I noticed a ''Police Station Assault T-800'' decal in your last set, that's really got me thinking I need one of those aswell :lol I'm probably gonna come back to you with another list of wants if you have the time.

Wow, that brushed aluminum looks really good. Could you do the robocop decal I asked about in that material?

Hi,

Do you also do decals for the dynanic stand?

I could use a ASM 1 decal for that.

Is that the HT DX style stand? If so, yes.

Wow, that brushed aluminum looks really good. Could you do the robocop decal I asked about in that material?

Yup, it is chrome on brushed aluminum.

Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 12/22

Awesome work as always!!!
Fantastic logos! Fun to look at!

Who the heck is making a Clu from Tron Legacy? That I gotta see!

Love seeing your work, especially when there's stuff for me in there! Great round.

Back