Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs

Great round EF. Who's doing the Hulkster figures?

Still my all-time favorite, even if it did take me another couple years to put the figure on it.:lol

018-3_zps9c875dce.jpg

Great round EF. Who's doing the Hulkster figures?

That would be me. They had to be recut due to the last round being too big. I have several Jakks Deluxe Hogan figures on disply using those plain white stands that you can buy from Michaels. I just thought it would be cool to spice them up a bit. I might have to get a decal for my 12" Ringside Rebels Hogan at some point as well...really cool fig for the time IMO.

Thanks Evilface...can't wait to get these!

Great round EF, can't wait for my TDKT base!

That would be me. They had to be recut due to the last round being too big. I have several Jakks Deluxe Hogan figures on disply using those plain white stands that you can buy from Michaels. I just thought it would be cool to spice them up a bit. I might have to get a decal for my 12" Ringside Rebels Hogan at some point as well...really cool fig for the time IMO.

Thanks Evilface...can't wait to get these!

Cool, that Ringside Hogan still looks awesome to me. I'm using that figure for a custom. I'll send you pics of him when he's done:yess:

Are you planning any 12" Hogans or any other 1/6 wrasslin' figures?

Thanks peps.

Still my all-time favorite, even if it did take me another couple years to put the figure on it.:lol

018-3_zps9c875dce.jpg

I've redone that since then. I need to send you a updated one. :lol

Cool, that Ringside Hogan still looks awesome to me. I'm using that figure for a custom. I'll send you pics of him when he's done:yess:

Are you planning any 12" Hogans or any other 1/6 wrasslin' figures?

That sounds cool! So are you customizing that Hogan or just using parts from it? I thought about switching it to an Arnold body but wasn't sure if that would work or not. Plus, those dang boots are the only thing that I don't like about that figure and I wasn't sure how to solve that. I would love to see what you've done so far if you want to discuss just hit me up on PM. Maybe we could help each other out. :hi5:

That sounds cool! So are you customizing that Hogan or just using parts from it? I thought about switching it to an Arnold body but wasn't sure if that would work or not. Plus, those dang boots are the only thing that I don't like about that figure and I wasn't sure how to solve that. I would love to see what you've done so far if you want to discuss just hit me up on PM. Maybe we could help each other out. :hi5:

Most of it's parts from the ringside rebels figure swapped to an Arnold body, I think the older t-800 body works best for hulk, the new body's arm's are too skinny. I just sent you a PM brotherrrr!

Only about 80% done with the figure, but when his base was looking that good, I had to mount him up there! (My AvP2 (PC game) Weyland-Yutani security trooper)
AvP2WY3_zpsea1238a3.jpg

Soooo happy I found your service. Really ties it all together and thanks again!

Welcome. And good looking figure. Reminds me of the V tv show a bit.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFWI2sDZMJ4[/ame]

Why you always be talking sheeeeeeeeeet for? :gah:

How? When Bane just got released , i only posted him once :exactly:

Why you always talking sheeeeeeet for? Just mind ya own business :stick

Soooo reported.

The moderators of the Evil Empire descend upon you.

W.... T.... F.... :lol

Back