Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

Evil is capable of many things! Even difficult ones like the ones I just had him do :lol He was able to do those Arkham decals for me, and I think they came out great :rock

Evil is capable of many things! Even difficult ones like the ones I just had him do :lol He was able to do those Arkham decals for me, and I think they came out great :rock

Yeah I really threw him some curve balls this time I do believe. I love having unique stands, makes the figure that much more special. Evilface does such a great service to all us. Thanks again EF! :peace

Thanks again Evilface, Here is one finished with the Decal I got from ya.

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

Ok, who is making Cherry, Herbert West, and Nada? SPILL THE BEANS NOW! :impatient:

Those are mine! They are all WIP's except West, I'm waiting for Amok time to eventually release theirs. Evil's decals always push me to try and complete my bashs quicker, so awesome, we really are lucky to have someone like him to help elevate our customs.:yess:

Those are mine! They are all WIP's except West, I'm waiting for Amok time to eventually release theirs. Evil's decals always push me to try and complete my bashs quicker, so awesome, we really are lucky to have someone like him to help elevate our customs.:yess:

Any pics?

Good luck waiting on Amok Time. It won't happen. :monkey2

Got my Base sticker today

dscf1556r.jpg

Thanks EF!

Back