Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

Awesome decals Evil, thanks a lot. Got them today, pics later.

Thanks platty Bond soon coming. I know you can't wait to see what I come up with...that makes two of us.:dunno
Yep can't wait buddy. It's good to know you will take good pics of it as well as the pic of your band of bros. fig looks great

Got my labels! they are awesome! see...

IMG_0230.jpg

Feedback left!

I just got my decals in the mail today. Here's a small preview of one.
MajorRichards.jpg

Those look great!!! :rock :rock

Got the decals today. Here's a teaser of the figure. Posting the rest of the pics in the Kingdom Come Superman 13' Thread. Thanks EvilFace!

justice7.jpg

Last edited:

Hey I just wanted to show some more of the wonderful decals I've gotten. I have some more projects in the works once they are finish will post.
stands.jpg

100_1317.jpg
still working on Cpt. Miller

All 3 of those are looking superb, man I can't wait to see your stuff when you show it. Definitely open your own thread. It will save us talking about your stuff in Evil's! :lol

I had some slight modifications made to my "Freddy vs Jason" decal this weekend:

04-2.jpg

03-3.jpg

I was kind of hoping he would sign on a blank area, but he didn't really give me a choice. Anyone have a good suggestion for putting some kind of clear, protective layer on the stand so the sharpie won't rub off?

I had some slight modifications made to my "Freddy vs Jason" decal this weekend:

04-2.jpg

03-3.jpg

I was kind of hoping he would sign on a blank area, but he didn't really give me a choice. Anyone have a good suggestion for putting some kind of clear, protective layer on the stand so the sharpie won't rub off?

Ask Evilface maybe the great and all powerful wizard of decals can come up with something.:wink1:

That is very kewl.

Yea, I have a clear vinyl you can lay on top of it.

It came out perfect, man. Thanks!

That Silent Night Deadly Night one is rad too.

Back