Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

Great round mate. Love the predator decal. Beats the crap out of the Hot toys stand!

Thanks. The predators were tedius to weed and took several tries to get them to cut. Would have liked them to be smaller but that would've been umpossible!

Evil,

You know I don't need to say it, but awesome amazing work as always! You truly are the ONLY guy to go to for this stuff! You have a monopoly on all of us customizers! Haha..! I hope you'll be around with your services for a long long time!
I sent you a couple PMs for some tweaks I needed. Hope you got them okay. Lookin' forward to this set of decals as always!

Evil,

You know I don't need to say it, but awesome amazing work as always! You truly are the ONLY guy to go to for this stuff! You have a monopoly on all of us customizers! Haha..! I hope you'll be around with your services for a long long time!
I sent you a couple PMs for some tweaks I needed. Hope you got them okay. Lookin' forward to this set of decals as always!

Don't you dare even mention that. Take it back.

Don't you dare even mention that. Take it back.

Haha..! Yeah, I know.. I know... Customizing is making me broke and can get obsessive! But since we're all still doing it, it's good to have Evilface to turn to! Must....stop... customizing...! Aaaahh!

Evil,

Got the other things done and out!!

Dang! That Two-face is killer. I'm definately going to need one of those for my Hanouman Two-face :drool

Whew! Finally a little free time again to share some of my latest customs with the stands by the one and only Evilface to finish them off proper! Some are repeats, but I got new stands, so enjoy them once again. Also, the poses could be better, but I really just wanted to show off the work Evil did with the stands too. The Jack Torrance was the easiest and cheapest at under $100, but I still would like a better jacket some day (totally not accurate & big ass zipper sucks!) and maybe change the axe, though I like the more evil looking red color! Hey, it was all fun!

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

Nice stuff Emarae. What is the Jason Bourne, is that the Enterbay figure and clothes set?

Nice stuff Emarae. What is the Jason Bourne, is that the Enterbay figure and clothes set?

Hey, bro! Yeah, it's mostly the Enterbay set, but I used the Narrow Shoulder True Type body as the Enterbay body is way too tall. I used that taller Enterbay body to do my Red Heat Arnold instead with my spare T1 Head. The shirt and jacket are Enterbay, but the pants and shoes are from some outfit set I got on ebay as the TT legs are shorter than the Enterbay body and the Enterbay pants were too long for it. The bag also from ebay that I got as a set while picking up the Desert Eagle for my Red Heat custom.

Last edited:

Hey, bro! Yeah, it's mostly the Enterbay set, but I used the Narrow Shoulder True Type body as the Enterbay body is way too tall. I used that taller Enterbay body to do my Red Head Arnold instead with my spare T1 Head. The shirt and jacket are Enterbay, but the pants and shoes are from some outfit set I got on ebay as the TT legs are shorter than the Enterbay body and the Enterbay pants were too long for it. The bag also from ebay that I got as a set while picking up the Desert Eagle for my Red Head custom.

Awesome stuff man. I see you also completed Jack since your video on YouTube. NICE!

Hey emarae, wondering where you bought the coat for your priest neo. I have seen one like it before. Also what body are you using for that Neo?

The coat I picked up at a toy show (Frank & Sons) as it struck me as being the Neo outfit as soon as I saw it. It turns out it was from a Face Off set or something like that. I've never seen the set, but I was told it came with that set as Nick Cage wore it in the movie I guess. The body is just the True Type Narrow Shoulder which I think most people agree looks best for Neo.

Awesome stuff man. I see you also completed Jack since your video on YouTube. NICE!

Holy crap! Why did I keep typing Red Head instead of Red Heat! Haha.! Oh well, had to rush on that post I guess as the family was heading out... But yeah, the Jack is mostly finished for now until I can find a better jacket. I'd love to have the Subway version like the one you own, but I just learned about it recently and missed out on it. Hopefully I can still find one someday! Any leads would be appreciated! In the meantime, my Headplay Jack turned out okay I think. Always interesting to see different takes on a character.

Finally had some downtime again to finish up my Sabertooth. Claws provided by Robbiethepainter but I had to paint them up. Did some final touches today. Belt buckle by my buddy redsox&bluetights who is new to the SSF forums, and nameplate by Evilface. I also touched up the head with some tiny paint accents and fixed the crossed eyes if anyone was wondering.
IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

Back