Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 2/23

Those DC decals look classy :duff

I hope the picture of Bill's final panel doesn't mean you're retiring.

Whoever's "Frasier" decals those are, you NEED to post pics!

Those empire strikes back stands are very nice. I'm going to have to put an order in for some.

Awesome round EF!
Whoever's "Frasier" decals those are, you NEED to post pics!

Those are mine, I'll definitely post pics here. I got the decals to make myself commit to the project :lol I just need to get a sculptor for the project. Fraiser will be first, then hopefully Niles second. I bought Niles' hanky already :rotfl

Those are mine, I'll definitely post pics here. I got the decals to make myself commit to the project :lol I just need to get a sculptor for the project. Fraiser will be first, then hopefully Niles second. I bought Niles' hanky already :rotfl

Ha that's awesome! Good luck and keep us posted!

that is amazing!!!!! if you find a sculptor let me know as i want in! hahahaha

Awesome round EF!

Very classy, E. Love my DC decals. :rock

image.jpg

image.jpg

that looks fricken awesome

The DC ones look sharp, Coco.

Yea, my woman saw me making them and said someone is making dolls of them? :lol

:rotfl I put together wrasslin' dolls, it's only natural that I move onto prissy psychiatrists. :rotfl

Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 3/11

Beautiful! I especially love those '66 Batman decals, and that red and gold Godfather is gorgeous! :clap

The Godfather one is mine, and I agree, it turned out great! Quite the pair with my Riddler one next to it :)

The Hot Shots: Part Deux one made my day. That was one of my favorite movies growing up. That and the Frasier ones from last round, I really need to see those figs!

Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 3/11

The Godfather one is mine, and I agree, it turned out great! Quite the pair with my Riddler one next to it :)

The Hot Shots: Part Deux one made my day. That was one of my favorite movies growing up. That and the Frasier ones from last round, I really need to see those figs!

It's going to make a great stand!

Back