Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - 7/15

Evilface, i have seen your fantastic work as well as heard some of the awesome decals that you do. I wanted to know can i have a few decals made for about 24 stands in total. Can you please email me concerning this, and how i can go about aquiring your fantastic services, thank you.

just private message him...

s4ls.jpg

3kfj.jpg

Weeee. Awesome stuff. EVILFACE for the win

Thats the Play Arts Kai Raiden from Metal Gear Rising. Allthough i have tweaked it a bit

It stands at 27cm feet to top of hair

Incredible.
Do you happen to own a HT Iron Man armour at all? I'd love to see them side by side if you can get a minute to take a pic.
Nah i dont sorry, he is a bit smaller than 1:6 but hes only like £59.99 from forbidden planet and comes with some cool stuff (extra hands, blades, daggers, and 2 extra feet so he can hold his sword in his heel)

Nah i dont sorry, he is a bit smaller than 1:6 but hes only like £59.99 from forbidden planet and comes with some cool stuff (extra hands, blades, daggers, and 2 extra feet so he can hold his sword in his heel)

Yeah. The PAK figures are usually smaller, but 27cm is still BW height.
I have an idea for a custom.
Thanks for all the info.
I managed to track down someone selling a white one.

Yeah. The PAK figures are usually smaller, but 27cm is still BW height.
I have an idea for a custom.
Thanks for all the info.
I managed to track down someone selling a white one.
You should have fun with it, i have two of them and all though theyre not 1:6 there still a fair sized figure.

hej buddy can you make a the walking dead decals ? please Pm me or somping

Looks good, Kiva!!

hey evilface, any chance to get this with the gray face and red font and ben richards name tag? that would look killer!!!!!

Sure, whatever color combo you want.

hej buddy can you make a the walking dead decals ? please Pm me or somping

Sure, shoot me a pm.

Just got my No Country for Old Men decal and to say I'm pleased is an understatement! :panic: Will definitely be ordering more in the future!

Got my decals today. Amazing work! Always adds an awesome finishing touch to custom figures.

Got my patches....excellent work as always! Now to bust out the tiny scissors :monkey4....:lol

Rat is awesome :lol....:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Flawless work.

Just got my No Country for Old Men decal and to say I'm pleased is an understatement! :panic: Will definitely be ordering more in the future!

Thanks!!!

Got my decals today. Amazing work! Always adds an awesome finishing touch to custom figures.

Thanks. Gives them a little bit of a official look.

Got my patches....excellent work as always! Now to bust out the tiny scissors :monkey4....:lol

Rat is awesome :lol....:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Flawless work.

Pics or it did not happen.

Hey just wondering, will evilface's decals fit on the 1/6 soldier story blank stands? From the looks of it the name plate seems to be slightly pushed back farther than the hot toys standard stand. Needed a few new stands for a few customs and wanted to be sure before I bought them. Thanks!

Not sure which stands those are... but in the past I've been able to request the type of stand and I think as long as EF has the dimensions he can make it happen.

Best to send him a PM with whatchyawant :lecture

Back