Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs: Mad Max and Airborne

Missing Two!!!

DSC_2328_zpsd5d669f6.jpg

DSC_2335_zps2bea1510.jpg

Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs: Mad Max and Airborne

Got my labels today. As always Evilface rocks! :rock

Hey what's up EF. What are the prices on the decals that comes with the figures name? Mainly Batman ones. Thanks

Got my decals today, I love the Bronson one.

Hey EF, always killin' it on these decals. Thanks again (I may have another order for ya in the next couple of weeks).

Got mine, thanks EF. Great as usual. I will be in touch for more.

Got mine aswell EF, love your decals man, thanks again!

Got mine! :D

just ordered 10 decals from evilface. cant wait to get them :D

And I can't wait to make them. :rock

hey bro thanks for the awsome decal for my scooter man looks perfect.

Looking good!!

And looks like enough room to carry three chicks with ya.

Back