EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE: MARINE - Code Name: GUNG-HO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • Self-Propelled Gun Artilleryman - Code Name: Thunder

Thanks, glad you like them.

I'm not big on backpacks unless they are essential to the characters function: Firefly, Torch, BATS ect.

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • Self-Propelled Gun Artilleryman - Code Name: Thunder

Did I miss it in the threads or have you not made Flash or Grand Slam yet?.....Sorry I'm new here....But these customs are AMAZING!!!

They just need their pads finished......

I just went through most of this thread, tremendous stuff here. Some of the best custom Joe's I have seen. Nice attention to detail. Great tribute to the original card art, super job.

His custom Joes are top notch and card art accuracy is very present on most of Evil's custom Joe figures. Really a big fan on his works. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • Ninja/Intelligence - Code Name: Jinx

Been a while and finally had a bit of extra time. So I finished off Jinx with what I had that wasn't boxed up. Sculpted some shoes on her feet. Backpack is a modified Cobra Trooper fanny pack. Will make a edged staff later.

jinx_02.jpg

jinx_03.jpg

jinx_04.jpg

jinx_05.jpg

jinx_06.jpg

jinx_07.jpg

jinx_08.jpg

jinx_09.jpg

jinx_10.jpg

jinx_11.jpg

jinx_12.jpg

Brilliant work, she looks stunning:clap

Damn! Perfect as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome man! Glad to see you're back. I especially like what you did with the backpack/sheathes.

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • HEAVY MACHINE GUNNER - Code Name: ROADBLOCK

Finally got a cheap good looking browning, so time to show off Roadblock. Was going with the bigger body, but moved that to a DC character. Big thanks to Stealthfox. :rock :rock now just cast that Gnawgahyde head.....

roadblock_01.jpg

roadblock_02.jpg

roadblock_03.jpg

roadblock_04.jpg

roadblock_05.jpg

roadblock_06.jpg

roadblock_07.jpg

roadblock_08.jpg

roadblock_09.jpg

roadblock_10.jpg

roadblock_11.jpg

Re: EVILFACE's Custom GIJOE • HEAVY MACHINE GUNNER - Code Name: ROADBLOCK